D.C. Navy Yard Shooting

Realism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...

This guy had PTSD

Two Malicious shootings prior to this one

And he contacted the police and told them aliens were controlling his brain with microwaves...

Our government is a fucking joke, what is the point to all of these fully funded ''security'' agencies when everytime something like this happens there is a myriad of red flags on these fucking losers who carry them out?

I wish it was the governments and police's families being mowed down instead, then maybe they'd give a fuck.

Well not really, the legal argument presented uses evidence and must abide by the rules of evidence. The actual argument though is based on the law at issue.

Evidence Part One: Any matter of fact that a party to a lawsuit offers to prove or disprove an issue in the case.

Evidence Part Two:A system of rules and standards that is used to determine which facts may be admitted, and to what extent a judge or jury may consider those facts, as proof of a particular issue in a lawsuit.

You must have access to a good lawyer.

So...

This guy had PTSD

And he contacted the police and told them aliens were controlling his brain with microwaves...

Our government is a fucking joke, what is the point to all of these fully funded ''security'' agencies when everytime something like this happens there is a myriad of red flags on these fucking losers who carry them out?

I wish it was the governments and police's families being mowed down instead, then maybe they'd give a fuck.

They fucked up

I've been going thy the process of getting a Secret clearance and shit is no joke

They obv didn't do the work to check this fools back ground

Everything is there and in the open to get that clearance

They fucked up

A guy I know got fired because he couldn't get secret clearance

Because he didn't disclose a forclosed house he owned at one point

• Like 1

So...

This guy had PTSD

Our government is full of people.

People are not superheroes who can be everywhere at any given time.

People who fuck up, and are fuck ups just like the rest of us.

And the police whom the governments hire to take care of that business tend to be even worse fuck ups who tend to have a Napoleon complex about their dicks and thus spend more time shoving their little dicks down our throats, and not enough time actually doing their job.

I think that was part of the reasoning behind the second amendment.

They fucked up

I've been going thy the process of getting a Secret clearance and shit is no joke

They obv didn't do the work to check this fools back ground

Everything is there and in the open to get that clearance

They fucked up

A guy I know got fired because he couldn't get secret clearance

Because he didn't disclose a forclosed house he owned at one point

Meanwhile schizophrenics who have two prior shooting instances pass the check.

Exactly like how job applicants with the most minor criminal history, but a shit load of work experience get past up for some dickhead with no job experience just because he has no criminal record.

In fucking 2013 where you have to be a fucking hermit to not have a criminal record.

And these pussies are on the news talking bout "even though the unemployment rate is high, we can't find qualified workers".... FUCK OUTAHERE!!!

Nigga was a fucking schizo and therefore hid in the house when he wasn't busy shooting out niggas tires. Gotta wonder how many normal people with weed possession or graffiti etc. charges got shut down for the job that was handed to this fucking nut!!!

No one has posted regarding a woman going mental with a car in Washington and killing no one?

The obvious comparison is dudes going metal with guns on navy bases and movie cinemas and killing many people.

Poor bitch probably made a wrong turn and got spooked by niggas running up on her with their guns in her face.

I don't consider trying to flee the area when like 8 dudes are screaming at you with their guns drawn as going mental.

Especially when your 18 month old is in the back seat.

It was the trigger happy pigs who went mental.

Bitch actually gave up and got out the car with her hands up only to be greeted with a hail of bullets.

The official story is her mental state had been deteriorating got the better part of a year. She was convinced that Obama himself had been sending her secret messages. The term "postpartum psychosis" had been floated around.

But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she was just a tourist that took a wrong turn and got shot the fuck up by trigger happy pigs.

The official story is her mental state had been deteriorating got the better part of a year. She was convinced that Obama himself had been sending her secret messages. The term "postpartum psychosis" had been floated around.

But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she was just a tourist that took a wrong turn and got shot the fuck up by trigger happy pigs.

Her fam came out and said that she did have postpartum depression that she had been treated for, but that the story about her having delusions about Obama mind control is a flat out lie. They say she wasn't even political.

If you watch the video you can see didn't ram any gates, it looks like she just made a wrong turn when they jumped the gun and started putting their guns in her face. Then she freaks out and tries to get the fuck outa there.

Her fam came out and said that she did have postpartum depression that she had been treated for, but that the story about her having delusions about Obama mind control is a flat out lie. They say she wasn't even political.

If you watch the video you can see didn't ram any gates, it looks like she just made a wrong turn when they jumped the gun and started putting their guns in her face. Then she freaks out and tries to get the fuck outa there.

They haven't released all the video from the incident though.

the only one ive seen is when she cuts that hard right and the cops start shooting

They haven't released all the video from the incident though.

the only one ive seen is when she cuts that hard right and the cops start shooting

That's where they initially confronted her. No crashed gates.

They don't show where they killed her though, but they were saying on the news that she had actually stopped and gotten out the car to give up when they shot her the fuck up.