Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Orange is the new Black (TV series)

Trailer _---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nryWkAaWjKg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just watched some episodes of this on net flix

Was described to me as a women's prison version of OZ

I think its more of a mix of M*A*S*H and Community set in a women's prison.... With ass, titties, pussy, racism, and girls going down on other girls

Actually, I think that description makes it sound better than it really is :haha:

Figured I'd give a heads up if anyone hasn't seen or heard of it yet but it sounds like something they would like....

My girl really likes it, I'm not a fan.

I've been meaning to make this thread.

Its a really good show.

Yes, its women and woman drama happens constantly throughout the show, but the writing and acting are both excellent.

Opening scene is lesbian shower sex? I was hooked from the get go...

My buddy's wife pulled this up on Netflix a while back, said if I like Dexter, Boardwalk Empire or Breaking Bad I would like it. Yeah...not so much. It's like Weeds and The L Word, neither of which I enjoyed, had a bastard child. Although I will admit I did sit thru the final season of The L Word on a Netflix binge with the wifey...the things we do for love.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now