Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

>> Corporate food trucks.

corporate food trucks  

18 members have voted

1. 1. corporate food trucks

• I think its great. moar food trucks!!
    • fuck that.. it aint fair. its just wrong maaaan.
    • who cares about this pfft!? i dont.
    • boogie food in the streets.

I have both available.

Numerous cheap taco trucks and the omnipresent halal cart, or I can go fuck off to a certain infamous neighborhood for cactus burritos and ear wax ice cream.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^ too true.

the few trucks that offer veggie fare want to sell me a sandwich for $8

/fuckouttahere

the food truck fad has spread pretty hard in my city, and every one of them is a rip off. i paid 8 bucks for a glorified grilled cheese last time i went to a food truck. i thought one of the main points of them was cheaper food? since it costs way more to run an actual restaurant. i was into it for a couple weeks trying the different ones around town. but now, fuck it.

as for the fast food ones, it's nothing i would buy because i rarely buy fast food anyway like taco bell or mcdonalds but if they were to drive any of the trucks in my area outta business, i really would care less. i like the aspect of food trucks but these hipster fags should learn to stop charging 10 bucks for a "gourmet burger."

the food truck fad has spread pretty hard in my city, and every one of them is a rip off. i paid 8 bucks for a glorified grilled cheese last time i went to a food truck. i thought one of the main points of them was cheaper food? since it costs way more to run an actual restaurant.

these hipster fags should learn to stop charging 10 bucks for a "gourmet burger."

THIS X 10

Where I am, the trucks are a ripoff. I refuse to eat at them because of their high prices.

Not sure where you are but at least one of the trucks at Long Wharf is some of the best Mexican food ive had in the east coast..

^i believe that. i have no doubt that there are trucks in my city selling some awesome stuff too. but why the fuck so expensive!? pay the same amount at a restaurant where you can actually sit down with the homies.

My girl wants to go to those stupid things

I refuse

Real taco truck? OK maybe

Chinese food truck ?. Gofawkyaself

i thought one of the main points of them was cheaper food? since it costs way more to run an actual restaurant.

I guess one of the main points of them is getting your money right on the sidewalk as yous not having the time to go to an actual restaurant anymore.