Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

go fuck yourself, syria

Definitely real.

He's been around for ages. Not 100% on this as M/E isn't really my field but I'm pretty sure Al Baghdadi took over AQI when Zarqawi was smoked. Since then IS split off from AQ Prime and gone on their own merry way.

Al Baghdadi has been the number 2 or 3 most wanted guy since UBL was killed. He isn't just a new bogeyman.

IS is a very real threat. Their ability to recruit is terrifyingly impressive. At this point, I think they are far more of a threat to the US than AQ has been since after 2001...

Sort of related: Their skills in recruiting are very much based on US Civil Affairs/Psyops methods. I don't know if we can put the blame on them having that info on Bradley (Chelsea, ahhahahaha) Manning or Snowden but I'd just like to take this moment to say, I can't wait til Bradley gets beaten to death in prison. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Bradley (Chelsea, ahhahahaha) Manning

This 100x

Since they kept so low key during the trial it was like something out of a movie after dude was convicted and the news was flooded with stories about how he identified as a woman and was changing his whole identity.

What infuriated me is that they used gender confusion a part of their defense.

Those lawyers put gay and trans soldiers back another 100 years.

"Not only are gay/trans soldiers going to rape you in the showers, they might be traitors and give up national defense secrets... but they can't help it, because they're confused about their bikini parts."

Hopefully Kristin Beck will inspire a different outlook in some servicemembers.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/07/us/transgender-veteran/

Some of the better soldiers I served with were gays as fuck. Personally I don't give a shit what people are, gay, trans, female, whatever. A good soldier is a good soldier.

The issue with Manning was that he was suffering from his identity issues and had some stand-out issues that should have been picked up during his application for clearance. It doesn't matter if he was conflicted over sexuality, the death of his pet dog or the performance of his fav sporting team - conflicted and suffering is an issue and should have been a red flag to those vetting him. It's not to say this was the reason for his behaviour regarding secret information, just that it should have been a red flag to take a closer look at the guy.

I'm also not sure that people as young as Manning should be able to command such important information.

Isis isn't real... y'all are fucking dumb. Its false flag shit. Both "AQ" and Isis are completely manufactured threats. Its 1984 fool:)

Am I? Cus from the outside looking in everyone that believes in an Islamic threat to the free world is a fucking idiot. Theres no Isis, just a bunch of people willing to give up rights for non specific faceless threat.

What is your source for that? Please share, it has been a long week and I could use a laugh.

I have to assume that you have no friends or acquaintances in the intelligence community.

Was/Is Al Qaeda or the Taliban also not real? Is every bad thing that happens a false-flag operation conducted to take away your guns?

Whats your source for believing what you believe? You want to listen to the news? be my guest, but just remember that in 200 and 7? I believe it was, that fox intertainment, on behalf of fox news, an asset owned by general electric, the 2010 13th highest grossing us defence contract, apealed a supreme court rulling against "false advertising" that would ultimately end in ledigation granting news media the right to depict fiction knowingly as news and to force journalists under contract to depict fiction as truth. So, no I dont believe it. The same way people like you pretend that oliver north and 8 other high ranking military officialls were never convicted of treason, for using military funds and recources to creat a cocaine smuggeling ring, bringing it into the us at the exact same time that ronald reagan created the "war on drugs", a war arguably not meant to ever end. "war on drugs"...."war on terror"....hmmm sound fucking familiar. Believe what you want

the us hires a couple of mentally insane terorists to shoot up some people, and all of a sudden, syria has a "problem", thus an excuse to intervene is born. the "liberal" media cheerleads. real reason? us just wants to replace asad with an obedient pupet, someone who takes orders with no questions asked, someone like shinzo abe. at that point, the us declares "demacracy" has been achieved

LOL! Some of these threads are amazing. Such a weird thing to jump in and out of time frames while we kick start some of these discussions.

Queue Rod Sterling and an intro about time and space.

I miss MAR when it comes to these discussions. He came from a different perspective than most and was both knowledgeable and a good communicator.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now