I FUCKING HATE cold sores

Eyar

do any of you get these? i've had em since i was a kid but fuck, ive gotten them recently and have one right now. fucks up my day, week, and then theres always that one douchebag who yells out "herpes!" .i dont want to go out in public right now, so im here on the oontz making a thread. if any of you get em also, got any tips?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as long as youre careful not to spread it when its there & it doesnt look gross (anything more than a little zit), who cares..

there are gross motherfuckers out there, who wouldnt tell someone of the one inside their mouth because they want in a high.. fking scust - tis part of the reason of why i dont want to touch anything or share joints & such in general..

Abreva is the only clinically proven over the counter medicine that reduces symptoms. When you get the tingling feeling of a blister forming you can start applying Abreva. Its best in the squeeze chap stick style application delivery.

Some basic info for all the people poking fun. Cold sores can be distributed by your grandmother kissing you when you are a baby. It's a virus. Viruses are latent and inactive in most people and express themselves in others. Unfortunately you happen to be susceptible to outbreak and express that in the form of a cold sore. Most everyone carries the virus, only certain people express it.

Abreva is the only clinically proven over the counter medicine that reduces symptoms. When you get the tingling feeling of a blister forming you can start applying Abreva. Its best in the squeeze chap stick style application delivery.

Some basic info for all the people poking fun. Cold sores can be distributed by your grandmother kissing you when you are a baby. It's a virus. Viruses are latent and inactive in most people and express themselves in others. Unfortunately you happen to be susceptible to outbreak and express that in the form of a cold sore. Most everyone carries the virus, only certain people express it.

Risen from the dead to spread STDs, wisdom, and STD wisdom.

What I got from this is that the herps can be spread by pedo incest, and if you have sores, you are short bus special.

• 3 months later...