Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
injury

Tea thread

who's about it? what do you drink?

been getting into drinking tea over coffee lately ... makes me feel better/less dehydrated. though it means i can't time poops liked i used to

been drinking green tea mostly

some peppermint too

want to grab some chai

/nolatte

start each day with a nice brew

end each day with a nice brew

English/Irish breakfast - milky and strong

nothing fancy or fruity

plus if you make it strong you can time your poops as well.

Chai is good if you're in India.

Never had great outside of India it's always been rubbish which I cannot figure out.

alot of it comes in powder form which is pretty yuck.

Chaiwala_Andaman_Portblair_Dyptich.jpg

it doesnt always have to be hot.

grew up on this.

nobody did or does it better than my grandmother..

/no lemon

4732419775_8eab7235f5_b.jpg

the best fast food tea is...

bojangles

cookout

chic-fil-a

fuck arizona tea. garbo.

I switched from coffee to tea about a month ago, my cronic heartburn has dissapered. I do Earl Grey, two lumps with a splash of milk. Also do a bit of green tea with mint, just sugar no milk.

I started drinking green tea for a while just cause I heard that shit is mad good for you, but that shit has -0 caffeine.

The fuck is the point of drinking tea if it ain't got no caffeine?

... makes me feel better/less dehydrated. though it means i can't time poops liked i used to

Just drink a shit load of water in between drinking whatever else.

Not only does it keep you hydrated, but I wanna say it keeps you more "lubed" if that makes any sense. Like the mind and body just flowing better.

Plus the only times my poop has ever been on a regular schedule was when I was working jobs that required me to drink a shit load of water.

But maybe that's just me.

i drink tea about once or twice a month.. dont love it, dont hate it

definitely like it more than coffee, though.. cant stand that shit (not counting iced coffee)

I dig on tea. I really like sun tea, you know like mom's used to make. Lately I've been drinking yerba mate, which is kind of an in-between to coffee and tea. Not as much caffeine as coffee, but you don't add sweeteners to it. Seems to pick me up and not make me crash later.

Yerba-Mate-tea.jpg

You don't have to drink it this way though, most Natural Foods stores sell it in the bagged variety. Worth a look.

Being a Brit, all I do is drink tea and eat crumpets, obviously. Whilst saluting the queen and wearing a bowler hat.

Nah, I go through stages and flip between coffee and tea. I love lemon iced tea, and a good strong Assam. English Brekkie fine too. Can't stand most of the 'fancy' teas like chai and lapsang souchong. LS tastes of sadness, smoke and death to me :( #notfancy

i love tea.

i mostly drink that or juice.

i'll honestly drink most kinds, and i know too much about it.

oolongs, as long as they aren't smoky, might be my fave

but i also LOVE darjeelings, especially from Nepal.

black tea from Nepal is generally amazing.

tippy yunnan is excellent too

i'd say lapsang souchong is my least favorite (way too smoky)

i also drink green, but i don't really like sencha. i prefer chinese or taiwanese green or jasmine pearl green tea

vietnam also produces some great black teas for morning, as does africa but that stuff can be almost too much for me sometimes.. good with milks.

there are some tasty white teas out there, though you'd prolly never know it if you only drink tea bags.

i get loose tea here

http://www.uptontea.com

I drink tazo brand zen tea with mint and sugar, it is the closest approximation I have found to Moroccan mint tea. I also drink Republic of Tea brand Earl Grey, I like that the bags do not have their own bags or strings, makes it easier to make.

I do not think of Yerbe Matte as being between coffee and tea, to me that shit is different all together and can get you pretty jacked, good for like a late night study session. I do not drink it but enjoy a gord at a friends house every once in a long while.

Mostly though I drink Coffee.

I drink tazo brand zen tea with mint and sugar, it is the closest approximation I have found to Moroccan mint tea. I also drink Republic of Tea brand Earl Grey, I like that the bags do not have their own bags or strings, makes it easier to make.

I do not think of Yerbe Matte as being between coffee and tea, to me that shit is different all together and can get you pretty jacked, good for like a late night study session. I do not drink it but enjoy a gord at a friends house every once in a long while.

Mostly though I drink Coffee.

moroccan green mint

http://uptontea.com/shopcart/item.asp?itemID=TE47&from=search.asp

i think zena's might be the only bagged tea i still like.

yerba is not like coffee or tea to me either

like roobois, it is something totally different.

the best fast food tea is...

bojangles

cookout

chic-fil-a

fuck arizona tea. garbo.

I love sweet tea, but don't really count it as "tea tea," especially from a fast food place or in a can. All of those are just sugar water.

I like mint/chai/black/chamomile (if you really want to shit) hot. Milk in all of them except mint, and I prefer using honey to sweeten tea as opposed to sugar.

Green is great too, but I'd rather have it iced. If hot, same protocol as mint--honey and no milk.

I am the same a Realism, except I stopped drinking the fast food can stuff because I am cutting back on my sugar because of anxiety.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now