this one time.. last night..

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a dumb sleazy cunt whatnot. you are airing out false dirty laundry. i got her a present but couldnt see her that weekend cause my face was fucked up i got in a fight. you the one fucking everybody under the sun from here to dallas. i dont give 1 shit about your drama queen ass. suck some more black dicks for crack. you didnt think id bring THAT up? want me to post the pics? go let some big black dudes stick it in your ass for rocks crackwhore. and not to mention the shit you did while you were breast feeding. you are a shit person. you say you love her... thats funny. someone ban me please im not gonna be apart of this high school soap opera shit.

and you people are idiots falling for her bullshit. she is a giant manipulator. thats what shes good at. anyone in the real world can vouch. and if you met her in real life you would know. fuck that shit. dumb cunts like her are the reason teh world is a shitty place. the truth is she sits at home all day doing drugs and mooching off her parents. thats why shes always "sick" on the weekends and stays in bed all day and cant take care of our kid

you are a dumb sleazy cunt whatnot. you are airing out false dirty laundry. i got her a present but couldnt see her that weekend cause my face was fucked up i got in a fight. you the one fucking everybody under the sun from here to dallas. i dont give 1 shit about your drama queen ass. suck some more black dicks for crack. you didnt think id bring THAT up? want me to post the pics? go let some big black dudes stick it in your ass for rocks crackwhore. and not to mention the shit you did while you were breast feeding. you are a shit person. you say you love her... thats funny. someone ban me please im not gonna be apart of this high school soap opera shit.

I like his reasoning. "Because I got into a fight" lol isn't that your fault?

Also, want me to post the pics?

YES!!!

WTF right when it's getting good you're gonna ban niggas and close the thread???

I don't give a fuck if he asked to be banned, this site is on fucking life support and you yellow named motherfuckers are a big part of why.

How come niggas is mad cool on here, then the minute they become a mod they let it go to their head and turn into some kill-joy internet fun censors?

Fuckoutahere with that shit!!!!

this thread is like a boner that never could. (at best)

anyone who has ever asked to be banned has gotten the ban.. its always been like that.

1 of the 2 parties providing the drama LOL's was one that asked to be banned.

dudes gone.

chic gives her 2 cents

thread ran its course.

dont get so umad over an anticlimactic thread mi amigo

The inability to correctly perceive reality is often responsible for humans' insane behavior. And every time they substitute an all-purpose, sloppy slang word for the words that would accurately describe an emotion or a situation, it lowers their reality orientations, pushes them further from shore, out onto the foggy waters of alienation and confusion...

The inability to correctly perceive reality is often responsible for humans' insane behavior. And every time they substitute an all-purpose, sloppy slang word for the words that would accurately describe an emotion or a situation, it lowers their reality orientations, pushes them further from shore, out onto the foggy waters of alienation and confusion...

WTF right when it's getting good

anticlimactic thread

sleep-computer-460_1205647c.jpg

WTF right when it's getting good you're gonna ban niggas and close the thread???

I don't give a fuck if he asked to be banned, this site is on fucking life support and you yellow named motherfuckers are a big part of why.

How come niggas is mad cool on here, then the minute they become a mod they let it go to their head and turn into some kill-joy internet fun censors?

Fuckoutahere with that shit!!!!

As much as I don't relate to 2000% of what DAO says, Im with him on this one.

The first spark in a while that has amped up teh oontz and the babysitters have to put people in

timeout???

Who cares if this soap opera tears a family apart. I don't.

...and who's to say this shit doesnt end up working itself out...

point is, beer shit needs to re-appear as shit beer and take crack smoking whatsnot to task

for her run-on sentences and over-reaching attempts at appearing less than a half wit.