this one time.. last night..

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was working last night and a crazy guest at my bar, she was a "regular" so I knew what was in store... She was talking with a dude then got his photo sent it to a "friend" then came to me asking if I could lift his straw for his DNA and put it in a ziplock, she claimed he was on Americas Most Wanted. She started acting sneaky around other guests. I had to walk away to laugh histerically and she then vented to my coworker mentioning she knew I was laughing at her. I hate that chick, she is crazy, and Im glad she knew I was laughing at her. lolz.

Next time paint her moniker in rape letters under a bridge, then rape her & pee in her tote bag.

Fill her with a gallon of precum, then pull out before she gets preggerz with a baby orcanine.

Proceed to tag "ORK9" all over south Austin with the sikkest K evar.

Profit to the degree where you no longer need to shoplift to support your kids.

^Definitely blame it on the "pre-cum" though when she gets pregnant off that gallon of premature ejaculation though. :lol:

back around 02, we use to tell hoes to come up to the window on hot summer days in del ray, where it mad vacant, tell them to get closer to the whip to talk, than yank them hoes by the head, roll that window up, hit the ac, hit the blunt, and try not to piss yourself.

I used to pick them up and pretend to spit game to them, then act all disgusted and kick them out my car when they told me they wanted money to fuck

like "bitch!!! I just thought you was cute and wanted to hook up, you a hooker??? eeewww!!!!!"

I used to do this to toothless crack whores.

The look of confusion on their faces was priceless.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

online relationship dramas....., because everyone needs to know.

Honestly...we don't have much of a relationship...he just happens to have contributed half of my daughter's DNA...

At the same time..when I see shit like that, what he's doing with his life...it makes me sad...

Not saying that I'm all high and mighty and completely have my shit together, but...with stories like those...do I really need to say much more?

Guess not...sorry guys...will try to keep quiet about the "relationship" drama...he just makes it so easy to bitch...haha...