and i'm free... free bleedingggggg

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhaha

"Pre-cum" is just a self lubricant.

You trying to wait till the last split second to pull out and accidentally shooting that first blast inside is not "pre-cum".

Neither is your pre-mature ejaculation.

Dude check your facts.

It's NH if you check wikipedia to cross reference facts you obviously missed at an early age.

Jeebus.

"Pre-cum" is just a self lubricant.

You trying to wait till the last split second to pull out and accidentally shooting that first blast inside is not "pre-cum".

Neither is your pre-mature ejaculation.

Pre-cum is said to contain some of the most potent cum for egg fertilization, and the thing is you often don't know when it comes out (released before orgasm). They taught this in like Middle School.

Pre-cum is said to contain some of the most potent cum for egg fertilization, and the thing is you often don't know when it comes out (released before orgasm). They taught this in like Middle School.

LMAO!!!

That must be why it's clear then, huh?

I think some of you are confusing pre-cum with premature ejaculation.

Chalk this up to another Ch0 twilight zone moment.

• Like 1

I've been successfully using the pull out method for years, more than one long term relationship, risky business.

I'm sure it's not 100% but it's worked so far, my very high daily intake of THC may have helped somewhat.

I understand there's probably healthy tadpoles swimming in my dogwater (precum) but apparently not enough, at least in mine.

Besides, If pulling out was completely ineffective there'd never have been an evolutionary advantage to cumming during sex.

I'm sayin though! I hate condoms and therefore rarely used them.

I also have really potent sperm.

One shot in an ovulating pussy is all it takes me.

Never knocked a bitch up with "pre-cum" though LMAO!

Hey Theo, I also remember learning in middle school that 4 million people a year in America were dying of AIDS and that everybody knows somebody who has AIDS.

I however (like most people I know) managed to get through life not knowing anybody who died of AIDS.

That, along with the whole "pre-cum will get you pregnant" story is just anti-sex propaganda that they tell kids to make them scared of fucking.

one girl twice in HS/college, she miscarried both times due to her lifestyle. first time i found out afterwards, second time she wanted to keep it... i got lucky. My kid would be 20 by now as opposed to 2 & 4.

I've (mostly) used some form of BC since then.

My wife rejected the IUD, I hate condoms, so it's snippy snippy.

That must be why it's clear then, huh?

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there. Thats the same line of thinking that lead to the widely held belief that witches and curses caused sickness. That type of thinking went out with Pasteur.

The average human spermatozoa is 6-10 microns wide and 40-50 microns long. The smallest object that can be seen with the naked eye is roughly 100 microns.

I found a picture of scale.

micron.gif

• Like 1