Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

and i'm free... free bleedingggggg

Pulling out, when done right, is indeed fairly effective. The failure rate is way lower than I thought it to be, somewhere under 30 percent. You just need to be very aware of what you're doing.

I don't understand how anybody who understands how pregnancy occurs can say with a straight face that pulling out doesn't work.

The only way it doesn't work is if you're doing it wrong.

Both my kids were made on purpose. The only times in my life that I ever got a chick pregnant was from direct creampie, and then that one time when I woke up after a short nap and started fucking again like a dumb ass.

IUD is the shit!

Got my wife rockin that shit. Nothin but creampies from here on out!

It's dope. No weird hormonal side effects like the pill. Don't have to think about it whatsoever, and there's always the option to grow a kid/another kid if you really want one.

I don't, but in a couple more years who knows?

/NoEndorsement

• Like 1

I guess DAO has not heard about pre-cum and that it can contain sperm.

Philly public school system.

"Pre-cum" is just a self lubricant.

You trying to wait till the last split second to pull out and accidentally shooting that first blast inside is not "pre-cum".

Neither is your pre-mature ejaculation.

ahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhaha

You trying to wait till the last split second to pull out and accidentally shooting that first blast inside is not "pre-cum".

Dude check your facts.

It's NH if you check wikipedia to cross reference facts you obviously missed at an early age.

Jeebus.

I know better then to argue about the sperm content of pre-cum with DAO.

I will just end it, with "he's wrong and I blame it on being from Philly and eating to many cheesesteaks".

Pre-cum is said to contain some of the most potent cum for egg fertilization, and the thing is you often don't know when it comes out (released before orgasm). They taught this in like Middle School.

Pre-cum is said to contain some of the most potent cum for egg fertilization, and the thing is you often don't know when it comes out (released before orgasm). They taught this in like Middle School.

LMAO!!!

That must be why it's clear then, huh?

I think some of you are confusing pre-cum with premature ejaculation.

Chalk this up to another Ch0 twilight zone moment.

• Like 1

I've been successfully using the pull out method for years, more than one long term relationship, risky business.

I'm sure it's not 100% but it's worked so far, my very high daily intake of THC may have helped somewhat.

I understand there's probably healthy tadpoles swimming in my dogwater (precum) but apparently not enough, at least in mine.

Besides, If pulling out was completely ineffective there'd never have been an evolutionary advantage to cumming during sex.

I'm sayin though! I hate condoms and therefore rarely used them.

I also have really potent sperm.

One shot in an ovulating pussy is all it takes me.

Never knocked a bitch up with "pre-cum" though LMAO!

Hey Theo, I also remember learning in middle school that 4 million people a year in America were dying of AIDS and that everybody knows somebody who has AIDS.

I however (like most people I know) managed to get through life not knowing anybody who died of AIDS.

That, along with the whole "pre-cum will get you pregnant" story is just anti-sex propaganda that they tell kids to make them scared of fucking.

5141627049_6867dcd813.jpg

It frightens me that someone married DAO & that he is shaping the minds of kids.

I can imagine the schoolyard arguments.

one girl twice in HS/college, she miscarried both times due to her lifestyle. first time i found out afterwards, second time she wanted to keep it... i got lucky. My kid would be 20 by now as opposed to 2 & 4.

I've (mostly) used some form of BC since then.

My wife rejected the IUD, I hate condoms, so it's snippy snippy.

After being snipped, I have not seen a difference in either my pre-cum or my regular cum. They actually look just the same as they did before the snip.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now