Anarchists stage RIP graffiti march for Reefa

cunt sauce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So, to support this guy, you want to fuck up his community as a group?

With Paint? In Oakland (Reefa is from Miami, you moron)?

This action completely shows that the police are unable to control a crowd of ungovernable motherfuckers.

Shit like this wasn't even possible 10 years ago. You are viewing all actions in a vacuum. What could come later now that this crowd of 200 of people leaves with the knowledge that they are powerful in numbers?

BTW, "you want to fuck up his community as a group?" is fucking stupid. How many times do we have to go through this? Rich property owners may be within the geographical territory of other people involved with this rowdy graff march, but THEY CERTAINLY ARENT ALLIED with them. Do you have any idea of how a class system works? Do you understand White Supremacy? If I was a white racist and I had black neighbors that I hated for being what they are, am I "a part of their community" because I live next to them?

So you fucked up your community for someone across the country and you tie that to some nonsense theory about white supremacy?

You sound like a selfish idiot.

And yes, you all are part of the community.

you are confusing community with geographical proximity. i have brought this up several times. address it or move on. are we debating semantics, or do you actually believe poor people have the same interests as the bank manager who works 5 blocks away?

You are confusing interests with a community. Regardless of whether you agree with your neighbor or not, they are all part of the same community.

A destruction of your neighbors property does not accomplish anything, except for pissing them off and turning them against you own causes.

A protest like this might cause solidarity amongst like minded idiots, but for everyone else, you only accomplished separating them from any well meaning nonsense, you thought you might be accomplishing.

Name one good thing this protest accomplished? Even if you can, I can name at least 5 negative things that severely outweigh that one.

You are not sure why you think my interests outweigh someone else's?? you could say the same for those that think that their business interests outweigh those of poor people, no? Opening a new store and employing a small handful of people to work there, while increasing the rent of everyone else is nothing that anyone living in the neighborhood should be celebrating.

Why are you against people painting rap letters again? Are you a cop?

what is the opposite of gentrification?

how did those neighborhoods get to the state they're in?

does free housing exist without someone having built it for you?

do the members of your artist communities want to be be able to have art be their source of survival? (do they want the opportunity for studios, shows, sales--or would they rather exchange their art for your pirate garden veggies?)

do you use metal tools in any of your gardening? are there anarcho-smitheries? will you rely entirely on tools created from a capitalistic society? (related to the housing question)

What are you using in your making of graffiti--who made the paint/how/where/etc...?

10K kids die every day from preventable illnesses and hunger...

wait wait wait, how are YOU and your COMRADES going to do this? are you going to fly your anarcho airplanes to africa with your anarcho basement antibiotics and feed your terrible vegan food not bombs stew to the starving kids?

look how much we care about our community!

*smashes window of building leased to local company*

see how much of a positive difference we are making?

*breaks windows out of working class guy's car*

see us be the change we want to see in the world!

*sets local park on fire*

Fucking retards.

Violent actions, short of murder/assassination of politicians will not change a damn thing, ever.

vancouver_riot01.jpg

I'm not getting how mob graffiti writing is gonna make the public to want justice for a graffiti kid who got killed.... ? Most civilians already hate graffiti.... I don't see how this will 'get them on our side'

Also, the article I read said kid got tased then died later. Did he have a heart condition or something that caused him to die? This was an article a Miami writer (Reds) linked.

I want to squat. I want to guerrila garden. I want to work as little as possible. I want my friends and I to have cheap rent (or none at all). Why would I identify businesses (that jack rent up, bring more cops into the hood, and make the city look like shit) as part of my community.

If you're above the age of 16 your parents have really failed you miserably. Actual human garbage.

• Like 1

Also, the article I read said kid got tased then died later. Did he have a heart condition or something that caused him to die? This was an article a Miami writer (Reds) linked.

That seems to be the general consensus from what I've read. The average person obviously does not die from being tased, it's unfortunate, but police can tase you for next to nothing. What are they even protesting? Kid ran and got tased, happens everyday, shame he died.

i'm glad to see serious reaction to the kid's murder. tasing people is a little out of control, and it does kill people. the kid didn't deserve cops celebrating his death.

and as much as i hate capitalism, as disgusted i am with the current state of local and federal government, i still think that people who are in favor of anarchy should just go ahead and live the dream in Northern Somalia.

we seriously need to fix the police departments of america

but sadly when people take these destructive routes, they are dismissed as thugs and ignored.

one may say fuck all businesses and private property, but that's not even close to what America is about, even at it's inception, and society will never get there through force.

Shit like this wasn't even possible 10 years ago. You are viewing all actions in a vacuum. What could come later now that this crowd of 200 of people leaves with the knowledge that they are powerful in numbers?

Except this has all happened before.

Watts, Detroit, Rodney King riots in '92...

I realize that i am a little late to the party, but i just wanted to chime in:

I was living in downtown Oakland when the Oscar Grant shooting happened, and of course for the riots ensued. Yeah, shit sucks bad that all that happened, and the cop deserved to rot in jail for it. But i recall seeing several local corner stores that i patronized regularly with their windows smashed in. Stores run by humble Asian families, mostly. With doors inside the store that opened into their living quarters. Did those people deserve to have to drop a bunch of cash on new windows cuz someone is angry about an injustice? Hell nah. They'd probably lived in the hood long before any pussy white anarchist chumps (or in the Grant Riots' case, hoodrat scum) were tickles in their pops' nutsacks... No diss to Shai, if you read this, I'm talking about cats like Cunt Sauce here. But these places suffered the brunt of a bunch of hooligans who have no real grasp on what they're doing when they take part in cowardly antics. You don't like society and all its woes? Move out of the fucking CITY then you idiot. Get off the grid. But let me guess, you like the city, right? The one built around the businesses (you think) you loathe so wholly.

I fucking hate you whiny ass "punks"... You reject your role in society that says you earn your keep, so you sit on the fucking ground with your cardboard sign and ask for OTHER people's money.

REALLY???? Grow the fuck up.

• Like 5