Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

Ghostbuster' who claimed PENIS could exorcise ghosts from inside woman arrested in China

Ghostbuster' who claimed PENIS could exorcise ghosts from inside woman arrested in China

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ghostbuster-huang-jianjun-arrested-after-2206103?fb_action_ids=634944766525112&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%22634944766525112%22%3A293411037467137%7D&action_type_map=%7B%22634944766525112%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Asian-man-in-court-2206166.jpg

A Chinese man is facing trial after claiming he could exorcise ghosts from inside a woman - using his PENIS.

The alleged victim contacted self-proclaimed 'ghostbuster' Huang Jianjun for help after she fell for her boss at work.

It is claimed she met Jianjun at a hotel room and he ordered her to strip naked on the bed for an examination.

He then allegedly explained that she has a "vagina full" of trouble-causing ghosts that could only be caught with his penis.

He is believed to have claimed that, in order to be cured, she must have sex with him, Chinese newspaper the Southern Metropolis Daily reported.

The alleged victim, a shop-worker, called the police who promptly arrested JianJun. He is now awaiting trial.

He reportedly told the authorities he had lost the ability to gain an erection due to diabetes.

JianJun is currently awaiting trial in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province.

:lol::lol::lol:

Re: Ghostbuster' who claimed PENIS could exorcise ghosts from inside woman arrested in Chi

I almost feel like this guy should get a pass just because of hilarity

How fucking stupid was that woman to fall for this shit????

Re: Ghostbuster' who claimed PENIS could exorcise ghosts from inside woman arrested in Chi

Echoes of vagina dentata and Japanese folk law.

Legit

hes super legit; hes got the word tattooed on his forehead

LMAO I havent even followed th DAO mumbo jumbo threw th years but that pic made me LOL....along with the article LOL

seems when Im intoxicated I forget the Es in my th's

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now