Dirty_habiT, you're a baddy daddy lamatai tabby chai!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Man RIP SpyD. :( I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know him that well.

Some1 - You weren't even in the good spot in TX. Austin is where it's at. :P I hope you washed off really good after hanging out with her. Haha, I couldn't resist.

Brewster - I could probably fix this forum pretty easily. The login issue sucks balls to be honest and I can understand why people don't post much here anymore. The issue is going to most likely be with how the sessions are stored on the server. I bet this server is taxed anytime a mysql query happens because of the sheer size of the database.

Boats - Thanks for the welcome back.

Symbols - Don't know if I said thank you for the welcome above or not. Thanks!

What is there to talk about? Who's in charge of making sure technical shit works on 12oz? You know I'm one of the few people that actually "hacked" this forum a long time ago. I didn't make it much of a big deal because I contacted Misteraven directly after I figured out there was a security hole. I also don't think that it could have been pulled off by most people even if they were good with computers.

It was quickly fixed by Misteraven after I told him and he said thank you for pointing it out. I basically had his cookie information and injected it through my browser to log in as him. I screenshotted it and logged back out.

In any case, I'm good with computer shit and if anyone wants to contact me privately to discuss resolving whatever the issue is with this forum I'd be happy to help.... even if there are some meat head douches on here. There are a lot of good people and I can't believe the wide spread reach of the friends I met on this site so many years ago.

Man RIP SpyD. :( I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know him that well.

Some1 - You weren't even in the good spot in TX. Austin is where it's at. :P I hope you washed off really good after hanging out with her. Haha, I couldn't resist.

Brewster - I could probably fix this forum pretty easily. The login issue sucks balls to be honest and I can understand why people don't post much here anymore. The issue is going to most likely be with how the sessions are stored on the server. I bet this server is taxed anytime a mysql query happens because of the sheer size of the database.

Boats - Thanks for the welcome back.

Symbols - Don't know if I said thank you for the welcome above or not. Thanks!

What is there to talk about? Who's in charge of making sure technical shit works on 12oz? You know I'm one of the few people that actually "hacked" this forum a long time ago. I didn't make it much of a big deal because I contacted Misteraven directly after I figured out there was a security hole. I also don't think that it could have been pulled off by most people even if they were good with computers.

It was quickly fixed by Misteraven after I told him and he said thank you for pointing it out. I basically had his cookie information and injected it through my browser to log in as him. I screenshotted it and logged back out.

In any case, I'm good with computer shit and if anyone wants to contact me privately to discuss resolving whatever the issue is with this forum I'd be happy to help.... even if there are some meat head douches on here. There are a lot of good people and I can't believe the wide spread reach of the friends I met on this site so many years ago.

^This nigga is definitively still on the meth.

You can eat a bag of dicks Drunk Shit Pusher Oner. It's funny the things that people hold on to. I don't really waste my time remembering things about people I don't like. If you just want to catch a nice swing on my nuts that's fine... you're doing a great job.

Here is an example of what I was talking about.... the MySQL on this server is f'd because there are too many simultaneous connections, the queries are too heavy for the database rows, or both. This likely could be optimized and I fix this shit almost every single day on large production servers that see more traffic than this site does.

------------------------------------------------

Error Number: 2006

MySQL server has gone away

SELECT `exp_templates`.*, `exp_template_groups`.`group_name` FROM (`exp_templates`) JOIN `exp_template_groups` ON `exp_template_groups`.`group_id` = `exp_templates`.`group_id` WHERE `exp_template_groups`.`site_id` = '1' AND `exp_templates`.`template_name` = 'module-160x600_ad' AND `exp_template_groups`.`group_name` = 'includes'

Filename: libraries/Template.php

Line Number: 2106

Error Number: 2006

MySQL server has gone away

SELECT `module_version`, `module_name` FROM (`exp_modules`)

Filename: libraries/Template.php

Line Number: 1032

The first error was when I tried viewing this link: http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/12_questions-amend-tdk

The second error happened when I tried to log in. After the second error I just refreshed and was logged in already.

I think if these issues are addressed the site will speed up a lot and the traffic will probably increase since people won't be so annoyed at the connection issues and slow page loads here.