Dirty_habiT, you're a baddy daddy lamatai tabby chai!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is everyone in VIP watching broke back or something? Channel zero you need the defibrillator paddles... someone needs to shock the shit out ya and get some life going here again.

I hope it's not just a bunch of choads here now, I know some of you old farts be lurkin.

edit: I wonder how old the database for this site is. It's gotta be pretty large too.

I'm going to New York November 18th-22nd so that I can give it a chance to not seem like such a dhab place to me.

Go home whiskey coke you're drunk!

Watson, I'm down. Do we need to revive the night bats?.... or do we need a new crew going here? I bet if the ball gets rolling we could revive this place and thwart the nerds that think they're good at graffiti.

Cileone - Man, It's been years since i was here. Ever since vaj fucked her way across the USA via this site I found other things to occupy my time with.... but I know there are still some good buddies here.

Suki, Defy, Seeking, Deliss, Poopman, El Mamerro, Zesto, Chupacabra, and I know there's like 40 I'm forgetting. Where are you all now? On a yacht? In a plane? France? Space station?

lots of people couldn't log in and didn't come back after the problem was fixed.

welcome.

stick around.

congrats

I think a lot of people still lurk but just don't want to be bothered w logging in ever ten minutes to post

I know I do that a lot

I think a lot of people still lurk but just don't want to be bothered w logging in ever ten minutes to post

I know I do that a lot

I logged in to post THIS.

Also when i do find something I wanna post I gotta log in, get the blank screen and go find what I wanted to comment on.

Seriously it's been how long like this? Let the site die already or fix it.

Some, I thought you were gone for good. Glad to see you posting.

I have not heard about SpyD.

I am gone for good. Just lurkin McGurkin... I met up with VAJ in when I was in Tejas last week for work. As random as that sounds. She took me around we got wasted Had a fucking blast playing punk music in a bar full of girls listening to Britney Spears. Wicked awesome time I love texas never thought I'd say that...

If you dont know know you know about spyd:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118071&highlight=rip+spyd