Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ALLWHITEPEOPLELOOKTHESAME

RAP BEEF NUGGA!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Iman Shumpert response:

He actually can rap though... one of the few NBA players with a nice flow... had some lulls here and there though...

NY rap has changed though... So many NY rappers these days sounding like Southern rappers, making "trap music" over Southern beats with Southern flows/cadences.

This just confused the fuck outta me, I still am unsure why everyone was so excited that this kendrick dude dropped one verse on someone else's song? I don't really follow US hiphop (in the midst of a huge UK hiphop binge these last few months, being from the UK and all) so I spent yesterday on Twitter bemused.

Make track with Big Sean... The wackest nurga in rap. Call out other better nurgas to step it up. Most of which you have toured and done songs with that helped you get to where you are today. /Solidbeefbra

I don't even like his music much.

But that's what he's going for. None of those guys wants to take a backseat to him.

I'm not from around so could someone tell me what's the correlation between these twitter rap bands and how come those street type rappers (Prodigy etc) don't keep them in check at all, in any way?

Like Thirstin' Howl the Third and all that obscure semi-ethnic gangster stuff MEROJUANA keeps posting at his blog. I'd figure these street characters wouldn't like someone like Joe Madden and Drake talking about being a baller from New York. Everyone claims to be from New York, I mean, then there's the underground "backpack hip hop" that I suppose has nothing to do with forementioneds. Or is that just suburban/white/Canadian hip hop that has no relevance at all?

ALLRAPNIGGASOUNDTHESAME

Nah, I know how they sound different. But if some iTunes emo rapper gets sales, does it automatically mean immunity in the "rap game" as in, no one can criticize without being "a hater"?

How fucking stupid is that

• Like 1