RAP BEEF NUGGA!

soo (if you aint been on twitter/IG today) Kendrick Lamar dropped a verse today calling out a number of MC's and a whole heap of people, including known rappers, are getting stirred up about it all over black internet. BEEN ENTERTAININ FOR AN OTHERWISE BORING DAY STUCK INSIDE.

Story:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1712240/kendrick-lamar-big-sean-control.jhtml

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale/ Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake/ Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller/ Kendrick Lamar

^^^ aside from Pusha T---everything there is TRASH.

Cole, trash? Never.

stfu kendrick is a closet fag lookit him he wweirdo faggot nigga whos a gaggot...he isn't real this is major beef meek has guns nd drake is the goat...

It's a competitive industry. Dude is trying to motivate the new guys. Sure a couple of those dudes have been around, but they're pretty much all freshly at the forefront. Don't see the problem with him saying he rhymes with them and has love for them but thinks he is better/wants to be more highly recognized.

Isn't Kendrick Lamar Chloe Kardashian's husband? Shows how much I know about pop culture. So I checked out a song, WOW, complete unlistenable crap. King of new york? PLEASE, So many before him were actually kings, this is a joke. People must be turning in their graves. Shit is embarrassing, but then again the general populous is stupid enough to think this is good. King of new your my assssss.

Jay Ez cool. Raps been boring lately, who carezzz

I was just saying the other day how its been stagnant and boring for a while

Made me move on to other shit almost entirely