Narcissism?

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@DAO - yeah, bang on. There's a gigantic streak of cruelty underpinning NPD - the person close to me coupled it with alcoholism (typical in female NPDs) and my person still calls me to guilt trip or berate me for perceived or imagined slights, two years after I was able to cut her out. She is at the point of delusion where she can convince herself she knows I've done something to hurt her even though we haven't spoken in over 6 months. It's an insane illness.

Can you block her number? And also, you're dealing with her just right, took me way too long to learn to use that approach. Nice one.

^this.

i realized after looking through the thread that answering here is pointless if you are using hardcore psychoactive drugs like fucking methamphetamines.

many people have many stories of people they once liked turning into complete shit after getting on drugs

Those questions relate to how you value yourself and you worth vs other people.

NPD think they are owed more then everyone just because they are who they are, without regards to actual work or anything else.

Yes you can be delusional, even if you realize you are being delusional.