Narcissism?

CMF

im not sure but i think i have some if not most of the qualities of a certified narcisist. i have mad delusions sometimes that i am better than people. inflated ego that with low self esteem. i dont really look at myself in the mirror a lot. and i like to destroy shit. graffiti wise. id rather be alone most of the times and not even a member of society. and im usually real shy/awkward in social situations. i lnow theres someone on here taking pyschology in school or something. what do yall think? :scrambled:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: narcisism?

I think you're just extremely introverted and may have a touch of agoraphobia (fear of crowds/groups

of peoples). Maybe if you learned how to be more social, more outgoing, you wouldn't hate people so

much and I think your attitude would shift. Do you really hate people or do you just not socialize

well and avoid social interaction because of the stress/anxiety/general discomfort from feelings

of insecurity?

How do you talk to women with this problem or are you a chronic masturbator (no homo bro)?

I have anti-social personality disorder but for so long they were telling me it was NPD. goto a doc if you really wanna know. maybe a few different quacks actually. it's not a one time diagnosis though. usually after several sessions talking to them will they only be able to begin to grasp whats maybe going through your head. human psychology isn't that exact of a practice that people seem to think it is.

Someone close to me has NPD. Unless you are so into yourself you spend all your time manipulating, lying to and gaslighting everyone around you in an effort to mould the world into what you want it to be, and unless you are capable of the level of self denial and self selusion which makes NPD untreatable by definition, personally I think you're ok. In other words - you're self-aware enough to think you might narcissistic, so you probably aren't in any medical sense.

Co-sign on maybe get out more, people aren't all bad :)

cyclone - i am not working right now and steal everything that doesnt have to be bought. for stuff that does i stea other stuff and sell it. im not opposed to working hard i just havent done it in a couple years. iv worked min wages as well in the past. is this a job offer? if it is I ACCEPT!

Bigdoughnut - im mad introverted but handsome somewhat so i get a little play from females. I got a kid as a matter of fact. i can turn on charm when i need to. But cant always be on. ya know?

I don't think you would want in on any job Cil would have for you, I'm just saying.

For me personally, my hate of people stems from meeting and interacting with so many people all over the world. For the most part we (humans) suck. We are xenophobic, selfish, manipulative and greedy, and I'm sick of dealing with it. There are exceptions to the rule but they are few and far between, and I'm sick of sorting thru the masses. So I have stopped, I have my family and a small group of friends and that's more than enough.

For me personally, my hate of people stems from meeting and interacting with so many people all over the world. For the most part we (humans) suck. We are xenophobic, selfish, manipulative and greedy, and I'm sick of dealing with it. There are exceptions to the rule but they are few and far between, and I'm sick of sorting thru the masses. So I have stopped, I have my family and a small group of friends and that's more than enough.

Misanthrope.

cyclone - i am not working right now and steal everything that doesnt have to be bought. for stuff that does i stea other stuff and sell it. im not opposed to working hard i just havent done it in a couple years. iv worked min wages as well in the past. is this a job offer? if it is I ACCEPT!

No job offer. I was asking those questions because if you had NPD, you would think you were owed things in life and that other people weren't.

I am pretty sure you do not have NPD.

It makes me cringe when I hear someone say they dislike/have no faith in people and prefer the company of a pet or something.

There are literally billions of people on earth to surround yourself with, some of them must meet the highest standards as human beings.

If you take a moment to reflect on this, it's like the problem is right there, staring back at you with eyes as judgmental as your own.

this is awesome!

im not sure but i think i have some if not most of the qualities of a certified narcisist. i have mad delusions sometimes that i am better than people. inflated ego that with low self esteem. i dont really look at myself in the mirror a lot. and i like to destroy shit. graffiti wise. id rather be alone most of the times and not even a member of society. and im usually real shy/awkward in social situations. i lnow theres someone on here taking pyschology in school or something. what do yall think? :scrambled:

Most of this just sounds like the average graffiti writer.

I have anti-social personality disorder but for so long they were telling me it was NPD. goto a doc if you really wanna know. maybe a few different quacks actually. it's not a one time diagnosis though. usually after several sessions talking to them will they only be able to begin to grasp whats maybe going through your head. human psychology isn't that exact of a practice that people seem to think it is.

Do the opposite of this.

Someone close to me has NPD. Unless you are so into yourself you spend all your time manipulating, lying to and gaslighting everyone around you in an effort to mould the world into what you want it to be, and unless you are capable of the level of self denial and self selusion which makes NPD untreatable by definition, personally I think you're ok. In other words - you're self-aware enough to think you might narcissistic, so you probably aren't in any medical sense.

Co-sign on maybe get out more, people aren't all bad :)

^This is 100% my ex girlfriend.

The one who still occasionally tracks down my number 15 years later and calls me just to see how I'm doing in life, but gets infuriated when I tell her I'm doing just fine.

Then barrages me for a month with texts telling me what a loser I am and how awesome her husband is.

Bitch, then what the fuck you bothering me for???

Sorry my life doesn't suck without you in it... oh wait, no I'm not.

Fuckoutahere with that shit!

That just makes you a red blooded American.

I could never understand that, I meet and interact with people socially and professionally from all over the world on a daily basis.

The diversity is a big part of what drives me and the main reason I love living in this part of Queens NY.

It makes me cringe when I hear someone say they dislike/have no faith in people and prefer the company of a pet or something.

There are literally billions of people on earth to surround yourself with, some of them must meet the highest standards as human beings.

If you take a moment to reflect on this, it's like the problem is right there, staring back at you with eyes as judgmental as your own.

Most people can't afford to move to the melting pot (NYC) and are therefore stuck wherever they are, or somewhere else within their price range.