What's the longest you're hair has ever been?

Down to my shoulders now. People who haven't seen me in a while tell me how shocked they are how long it's getting. Sometimes it gets tangled, and the beginnings of dreadlocks may be a ridiculous possibility. Embracing the wildness of it. I know some of you metalheads have done it tenfold. Thoughts? experiences? Who has dreaded, and what was it like? Friends tell me I'm too white for dreads, but a small part of me wants to prove them wrong. If I was a real asshole I'd do cornrows just to be a jerk, of axle rose proportions...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Down to my shoulders now. People who haven't seen me in a while tell me how shocked they are how long it's getting. Sometimes it gets tangled, and the beginnings of dreadlocks may be a ridiculous possibility. Embracing the wildness of it. I know some of you metalheads have done it tenfold. Thoughts? experiences? Who has dreaded, and what was it like? Friends tell me I'm too white for dreads, but a small part of me wants to prove them wrong. If I was a real asshole I'd do cornrows just to be a jerk, of axle rose proportions...

white guy with dreads alert

20 years ago I had shoulder length, I was 18, in college, and on drugs. It was a far cry from my wigger starter cap/coat look 2 years earlier. I let some broad "trim it" ... 2 hours later, I was back to short hair. never let some POA cut your hair, pay a pro.

I have not cut my hair since February & I got a nice Roenick going on (only I'm not balding):

83462178_display_image.jpg?1295160807

All the balding guys had some smart ass shit to say about my hair for the last few months, I don't listen to the opinions of larry david looking jealous bitches.

I was wearing a headband for two weeks around the office (to hold the hair back, I hate gel) & was getting clowned. I just got back from a week long vacation today and there are memes about hairbands posted all over the building.

Haters gonna bald.

20 years ago I had shoulder length, I was 18, in college, and on drugs. It was a far cry from my wigger starter cap/coat look 2 years earlier. I let some broad "trim it" ... 2 hours later, I was back to short hair. never let some POA cut your hair, pay a pro.

I have not cut my hair since February & I got a nice Roenick going on (only I'm not balding):

83462178_display_image.jpg?1295160807

All the balding guys had some smart ass shit to say about my hair for the last few months, I don't listen to the opinions of larry david looking jealous bitches.

I was wearing a headband for two weeks around the office (to hold the hair back, I hate gel) & was getting clowned. I just got back from a week long vacation today and there are memes about hairbands posted all over the building.

Haters gonna bald.

yeah they're jealous of your luxurious locks. When I think of balding and headbands though, I think of this:

bret-michaels_1272065776.jpg