Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sleazeside Heights

What's the longest you're hair has ever been?

Down to my shoulders now. People who haven't seen me in a while tell me how shocked they are how long it's getting. Sometimes it gets tangled, and the beginnings of dreadlocks may be a ridiculous possibility. Embracing the wildness of it. I know some of you metalheads have done it tenfold. Thoughts? experiences? Who has dreaded, and what was it like? Friends tell me I'm too white for dreads, but a small part of me wants to prove them wrong. If I was a real asshole I'd do cornrows just to be a jerk, of axle rose proportions...

my parents didn't get me my first haircut til I was 4, fuckin hippies. so my hair was pretty long then, I had a Mohawk in high school that was about 12 maybe 14 inches tall, along with some other punk rock haircuts, other than that I been buzzin my head with a number 3 for about 10 years now.

Down to my shoulders now. People who haven't seen me in a while tell me how shocked they are how long it's getting. Sometimes it gets tangled, and the beginnings of dreadlocks may be a ridiculous possibility. Embracing the wildness of it. I know some of you metalheads have done it tenfold. Thoughts? experiences? Who has dreaded, and what was it like? Friends tell me I'm too white for dreads, but a small part of me wants to prove them wrong. If I was a real asshole I'd do cornrows just to be a jerk, of axle rose proportions...

white guy with dreads alert

20 years ago I had shoulder length, I was 18, in college, and on drugs. It was a far cry from my wigger starter cap/coat look 2 years earlier. I let some broad "trim it" ... 2 hours later, I was back to short hair. never let some POA cut your hair, pay a pro.

I have not cut my hair since February & I got a nice Roenick going on (only I'm not balding):

83462178_display_image.jpg?1295160807

All the balding guys had some smart ass shit to say about my hair for the last few months, I don't listen to the opinions of larry david looking jealous bitches.

I was wearing a headband for two weeks around the office (to hold the hair back, I hate gel) & was getting clowned. I just got back from a week long vacation today and there are memes about hairbands posted all over the building.

Haters gonna bald.

I have not cut my hair since February & I got a nice Roenick going on (only I'm not balding):

83462178_display_image.jpg?1295160807

Rep'd for growing the flow. *edit. 24'd..

Be sure to put a little water on it,push it back, then put on a hat when possible. Itll get the wings to grow on the sides better. Cheers.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now