buy a house in detroit for less than $500

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you actually from detroit, you know this road. best reggie bags on the east side? nigga you broke? I got you fam. 10 dollars, 3 fat ass blunts. you get high for like 20 minutes, then you take a nap. yeah, we really are so broke that there is a thriving reggie spot.

reggie miller also happens to be one of the greatest caucasian basketball players of all time.

IMG1369.jpg

Oh my god, that's terrible.

Is that blood on the blanket?

Think so. Didn't really match the pattern on the blanket so I just assumed... Last day of the trip, about an hour or so before heading back to Philly, we find this walking back to the bus from the Packard Plant in an abandoned lot. Hands down had topped anything we had seen the entire trip. Hah

image_zps064d28f6.jpg

• Like 1

last for the day, I had to run for the police a couple times around here, my brother tom1atm rip weighed around 400 pounds, he never ran from shit. this specific corner I watched him drink a 40 while staring down cops that were not happy with us. there was 3 of us. 2 of us dipped. that nigga kept drinking, and walked. rest in paradise. more another time. welcome to the east side.

IMG1350.jpg

• Like 1

^ depends on your taste in life. I mean, real spit, anywhere from 100 bucks to last a few days, to whatever the fuck you can afford you can get. this is a city where if you know a few people, and got a few dollars, you can get grenades. who the fuck needs a live grenade?

also, if you do come here, and you smoke weed, hmu, I'll match a blunt/s.

Think so. Didn't really match the pattern on the blanket so I just assumed... Last day of the trip, about an hour or so before heading back to Philly, we find this walking back to the bus from the Packard Plant in an abandoned lot. Hands down had topped anything we had seen the entire trip. Hah

image_zps064d28f6.jpg

damn, dawg! you got the full Detroit experience..

I was Google mapping around Detroit and saw a bunch of throwups/burners on a wall at an intersection. The date was of the image was like 2009. Then I looked at it from a cross street from an image from 2011. Throwups & burners still there.

That shit wouldn't be tolerated in my city. The buff is ferocious here.

lolololol...nigga I don't "drive" shit. but yeah, the benz be out there, amongst other whips. we honestly switch it up often. and since I ain't got a whip personally right now, but I do got an L, and I do not drink, niggas always got a whip, cause someone always wasted.