Current Dreams, Aspirations and Wishes

ThatDrawingBitch

You just described everyone on 12oz.

I was just fucking with you, but now you gettin all sehhreeus.

Gettin all butthurt like that actually IS you in the pic.

yes, youre certainly apt to have been able to pick that up. you done put a hole in the veil & really pulled my card now

no, i was describing you. if you think everyone on this comes off as much of a loser as you do, youre even less observant than previously thought to be

& now youre backpeddling as if you were joking & not being your usual dickhead self. no & yes

did you have two whole beers & needed to flex or something? are you trying to front? because i doubt you write on any serious level. plus, youre daft to begin with - see you talking about cameras & youre all OMG! disposable cameras still exist! how many do you need for benching, two?

toy

you can stop any time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yes, youre certainly apt to have been able to pick that up. you done put a hole in the veil & really pulled my card now

no, i was describing you. if you think everyone on this comes off as much of a loser as you do, youre even less observant than previously thought to be

& now youre backpeddling as if you were joking & not being your usual dickhead self. no & yes

did you have two whole beers & needed to flex or something? are you trying to front? because i doubt you write on any serious level. plus, youre daft to begin with - see you talking about cameras & youre all OMG! disposable cameras still exist! how many do you need for benching, two?

toy

you can stop any time

tKle7.gif?1

job that i dont dread going to every day

renting my own place

expunging what i have

sobriety

being able to do 40 pushups

painting better/more

tall girl with a nice set of hips that thinks i'm aight

and a dragon

I would also like a dragon actually you guys

And being able to rent my own place

Wishes right now are for today to go smoothly and quickly and to have a lovely weekend :)

I think the weekend will be awesome cos of reggae, meat, beer and paint

I also wish for new markers pls