LETS TAKE A POLL MY PEOPLES

MeroSeis

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I told my gf I don't want her accepting gifts from other guys but she's good about that sort of thing. SOme asshole tried to take her to a britney spears concert once but she dissed the guy. I'm still trying to find the fucker over that one.

I think it's a good thing to step in and nip shit like that in the bud before it gets out of control. SHank the fuck.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE

I ENDED UP BEATING THIS NIGGA INTO NOTHING IN FRONT OF HIS OWN CRIB, SO BAD THAT HIS MOM CAME OUTSIDE AND CALLED ME "ESTUPIDO!" LOL HIS BROTHER TRIED TO JUMP IN AND MY LITTLE BROTHER* BROKE THAT NIGGAS FACE. I DIDNT SHANK HOMEY BUT I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE CUZ I SLAMMED YOUR MANS FACE ALL OVER HIS STOOP *OUCH!*

*LITTLE BROTHER - 6'4" 260 :lol:

MEROESSSSSS

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I specifically remember voting in this poll back in the day because the options were great. It was a nice well rounded poll. I went with pistol on it. I cant believe that i didnt say any thing about it back then though.

GOOD SHIT...IM HERE TO STIMULATE MINDS. BY THE WAY IF YOU'RE FROM NY AND YOU'RE WHO I THINK YOU ARE, YOU'RE DOING YOUR THING. PEACE!

MEROESSSS

Archived