Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

lemme lay some shit on you (california mudslide edition)

OK grandma BNH is in town this wknd from Ohio

and we just spent a great day showing her around Hollywood (shoot me in the head)

She mentioned she has always wanted to go to a filming of The Price is Right... A classic american morning game show

We share the same birthday in June and I mentioned if we went next year during pur bday we might have a greater chance for either of us to go on stage (makes good TV amirigh?)

Well she's a lil long in the tooth, and if rather not wait another 11 months to take her to do this thing that she's always wanted to do and would be fun for me as well

So would it be some back handed shit (cold lotion) for me to buy her a ticket out here before June?

She is pretty smart and I think she might know I didn't wanna wait another year cuz she might kick the bucket.

What ya say?

Go fuck ya selves

BNH

I say do it. I'm sure she is fairly aware of her dwindling time. Do it while she is still fit to travel as well..

On a related note: My formers neighbors(three 20 something guys) went on to the Price Is Right.. Got on and one of them won the fucking showcase, the good one.. Fuckers came up, but not enough cuz they got evicted just recently.

Cool story bro...

make sure to say $1 if you get called up and they have you guess how much a speedboat or some crazy expensive shit like that cost

fucking DO IT NOW!

seriously that seems like it would be rad.

even if no one makes it on stage

but imagine the lulls if one of y'all did!

she'd love it too i'm sure.

Make Spay And Nueter rap letter tees for you and Gramz. Throw a big ootnz logo on it. Only bid 12 dollars on every item... Infamy.

• Like 2

I guess you're right. I'm gonna line it up soon as I handle a few things.

I just better not win a jaguar or some shit

I can't afford those taxes!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now