lemme lay some shit on you (california mudslide edition)

KILZ FILLZ

OK grandma BNH is in town this wknd from Ohio

and we just spent a great day showing her around Hollywood (shoot me in the head)

She mentioned she has always wanted to go to a filming of The Price is Right... A classic american morning game show

We share the same birthday in June and I mentioned if we went next year during pur bday we might have a greater chance for either of us to go on stage (makes good TV amirigh?)

Well she's a lil long in the tooth, and if rather not wait another 11 months to take her to do this thing that she's always wanted to do and would be fun for me as well

So would it be some back handed shit (cold lotion) for me to buy her a ticket out here before June?

She is pretty smart and I think she might know I didn't wanna wait another year cuz she might kick the bucket.

What ya say?

Go fuck ya selves

BNH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I say do it. I'm sure she is fairly aware of her dwindling time. Do it while she is still fit to travel as well..

On a related note: My formers neighbors(three 20 something guys) went on to the Price Is Right.. Got on and one of them won the fucking showcase, the good one.. Fuckers came up, but not enough cuz they got evicted just recently.

Cool story bro...

I guess you're right. I'm gonna line it up soon as I handle a few things.

I just better not win a jaguar or some shit

I can't afford those taxes!