North Carolina raise up

NewGirl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! I havent posted in so long! I'm seriously sittin on thousands of dope flicks. Maybe I'll post 'em up soon. I add flicks to my instagram acct everyday though so you can always check that out. HellaciousHayley is my s/n...There are no tits pics though....sorry guys

don't be sorry.

titty pics are for girls with nothing else to offer

instagram seems to be where all the kids are going these days

just can't seem to get down with it

dunno why

I never realized grown men could act like such bitches until I came to 12oz and met some of the internet gangsters on here. But to the faggot that has been digging around in my photobucket and felt it was ok to steal pic's and post them without my permission, bitch get a life and stop jocking my dick! I am not a writer nor have I ever claimed to be, had you looked through all of the almost three hundred pic's in that album you would of seen I actually have a number of pictures of shit done by toys. You don't have to be a writer to think bad graffiti is funny.

and now back to our regular scheduled program... :lol: