it's always crummy in killadelphia?

DSD666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to one part of Delaware once for 20 minutes and didn't see any cops... So there's 100% no cops in Delaware. This is a fact now.

bro, like I said... you go to DC, ANYWHERE in DC, there are cops literally everywhere, you sit outside for 5 minutes and I promise you will see atleast 3 go by. so like I said, walking around philly for a whole day and only seeing 7 or so, that's a big difference in police presence, which is why I commented on it. and like I said, im not speaking for all parts of philly, I was only in one area, it might be different in other areas of the city.

Bro bro... I'm aware DC has a lot of cops. It's where that one half-black dude lives. I was just saying spending half a day "southside" at a family reunion will not give you any sort of accurate account of how a place really is... I wouldn't give my opinion on how Atlanta really is because I own a Thug Motivation 101 and stopped at an Arby's there once on my way down to Florida.

lol yeah probably.. I've only been to a couple of large cities.. I've been to kc,baltimore,ny,philly,atl,dc, and Houston/dallas etc. of all those cities philly is near the bottom as far as cop presence goes. I was only there for a day or so but I noticed a real lack in presence compared to other cities I've been to for how busy it is. but I was on the southside for the most part so that might be why. up north where its hotter there is probably more patrols.

I saw literally like 7 in a 10 hour span. I see 7 just walking to the store out here.

Nigga if you only seen 7 cops in 10 hours in Philly then you was in the house for 9 of them hours.

Either that or you're completely oblivious to your surroundings.