it's always crummy in killadelphia?

DSD666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo, lets be real for 2 seconds, I am who I am, I do what I do. I am not really going on a "vacation" more than I am just coming to Philly because my brother lives there and I am ready to get out of Detroit for a couple months.

as far as grime and ghetto shit goes, I will have a burner, I don't do dope, I don't drink. I smoke mad weed. I plan on flicking all the shitty Philly has to offer. maybe I will start a Philly vaca thread?

I get sarcasm, and it is cool and all, it's CH0, but ain't no fucking hoe here, and I really honestly am not afraid of any hood, any race, any man. it's 2049. if you don't know how to carry yourself, you'll be a target anywhere you go in any hood. I WILL have fun. if I get murked in Philly, oh well. no different than where I am now.

as far as writing, I will only be catching hands, everywhere I go. I would never, ever go over anything in a city that I do not live in. I know nothing of the history, other than the thread I will check front to back to give me an idea, but I lost my brother tomatm313 RIP, and out of town niggas and local niggas have lost a lot of spots here because they went over the nigga.

the only cats I ever respected was NSF and N4N because when it happened they got at me in the upmost respect.

but fuck graf. I ain't going for some rap letter trip. that happens everywhere I go, everyday naturally. I want to see wild ass shit, period.

thanks for all the laughs, input, and can't wait to get there. I am leaving Friday night. be there Saturday morning, as previously stated, if you live in Philly, get at me.

yo, lets be real for 2 seconds, I am who I am, I do what I do. I am not really going on a "vacation" more than I am just coming to Philly because my brother lives there and I am ready to get out of Detroit for a couple months.

as far as grime and ghetto shit goes, I will have a burner, I don't do dope, I don't drink. I smoke mad weed. I plan on flicking all the shitty Philly has to offer. maybe I will start a Philly vaca thread?

I get sarcasm, and it is cool and all, it's CH0, but ain't no fucking hoe here, and I really honestly am not afraid of any hood, any race, any man. it's 2049. if you don't know how to carry yourself, you'll be a target anywhere you go in any hood. I WILL have fun. if I get murked in Philly, oh well. no different than where I am now.

as far as writing, I will only be catching hands, everywhere I go. I would never, ever go over anything in a city that I do not live in. I know nothing of the history, other than the thread I will check front to back to give me an idea, but I lost my brother tomatm313 RIP, and out of town niggas and local niggas have lost a lot of spots here because they went over the nigga.

the only cats I ever respected was NSF and N4N because when it happened they got at me in the upmost respect.

but fuck graf. I ain't going for some rap letter trip. that happens everywhere I go, everyday naturally. I want to see wild ass shit, period.

thanks for all the laughs, input, and can't wait to get there. I am leaving Friday night. be there Saturday morning, as previously stated, if you live in Philly, get at me.

00798645.interactive.a.jpg

So let me break this down. You opened by saying you're depressed, suicidal, and own a gun. Then you're like "hey guiz, lets meet up." I appreciate your honesty and all, but if anyone lets you into their home they are fucking stupid or more scary/crazy than you.

Also, don't go into sales. Not your strong point.

Just saying.

• Like 1

^ who the fuck ain't depressed or suicidal, and why would you not own a gun in that mental state!?!?!

fuck some tight pants.

this thread will remain my vaca flick thread from the east coast, correct me if I am not mistaken, and fuck google, I am asking you east coast niggas, ain't there a train I can take pretty much from Philly to Boston?

if so, my trip is going to cover multiple cities, hoods, and I am sure I will get my ass beat at least once.

can't win em all. maybe I should leave the heater at the crib?!?!

this thread will remain my vaca flick thread from the east coast, correct me if I am not mistaken, and fuck google, I am asking you east coast niggas, ain't there a train I can take pretty much from Philly to Boston?

if so, my trip is going to cover multiple cities, hoods, and I am sure I will get my ass beat at least once.

The train runs up and down the east coast. Sometime quicker then driving. Simple to use and figure out.

^what I figured. I was gonna google all that shit when I get there, I just wanted to know from niggas that have been on it if it's worth it. alls I needed to know, I ain't driving anywhere out there if I do not have to. stoked as fuck. good looks.

Just be aware that Philly has that Stop and Frisk shit and a police presence to rival that of Nazi Germany.

Being as you're coming from what I've heard described as a borderline ghost town, I can only assume that you're not used to seeing as many cops as you will in the streets of Philly.

In other words, if you're gonna have that strap on you just be careful. Mandatory 5 years in PA just for getting caught with one.

I must have missed something.

good looks on the heads up, I am gonna leave the heater here, I got what I need there. I will make sure not to carry that cunt like that. I prolly should google the laws I am going to break, huh?!

I take it PA is not an open carry state?

@fist666, nah, I was gonna bring the heater with me for the trip.

edit. won't have the net till friday, so, fuck this thread! see yall niggas in a few days. as soon as I turn my phone on

I will be posting flicks starting friday night. I'll post a link to my instagram, it isn't private, if that is even ok to do here on the oontz.

if not, pm me for the instahipster.

keep it fucking grimy, thanks to all the laughs this thread produced, I can only hope the flicks and trip will be awesome.

fuck it. I'll take awesome flicks. everywhere I go, I fuck shit up, and I am mentally retarded, so this thread will be dedicated to flicks of my adventure. till then, peace CH0!

Multiple trains.

China Town bus is way cheaper and way faster though. Plus you get to watch Kung Foo flicks.