Cops blast dog of guy filming a raid, pretty fucked up

+plus+

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_lorain/north-ridgeville-humane-officer-shoots-five-kittens-outside-house-with-residents-nearby

COPS SHOOTING KITTENS NOW. dogs could bite you (if you're a huge pussy faggot like all cops are) but no way there was any possible reason to shoot innocent fucking kittens.

i hope all cops get some kind of incurable disease that causes them to fucking die a painful death. easily could kill so many cops without feeling bad. seriously somebody needs to takeout a huge number of these fuckers. this is getting ridiculous. die pigs, die.

genocide of all cops 2k13

What exactly does Burger King or McDonalds have to do with the American police state?

There's Burger King and McDonalds in damn near every country in the world.

You cant be a PARTIAL advocate of animal rights is what Im saying. Obviously Wack Arnolds and BurgerKing have the horrible food market cornered, what Im saying is you cant cry for the dog because its accepted as "domesticated" and other the other hand stuff your face with slaughtered cows and chickens....Its all or none...

The fact that we are and have been a Nazi police state for quite some time is not what Im getting at.

Being condemned to the "Guilty until proven innocent" system and civil rights violations are nothing new.

Watched the video, now I feel like shit

I don't know if I hate the cops or that fucking idiot dog owner more for being a total dumbass.

There''s no way rolling up blasting lil' john R&B singles like that walking your dog through a tense police standoff filming is a good idea.

He could have just as easily caught a stray bullet walking into a situation like that, which is cool if your not draggin your dog into it.

I know it pisses people off to hear this but this is an example of why pet ownership isn't a good look IMO if you truly love animals.

I fully agree the dog wasn't attacking, just acting aggressively, as it should when someone puts hands on it's owner.

I can't really blame someone for fearing a huge rotwiller like that and blasting it before it bites

Personally,I think the only one not at fault here is the dog.

50% idiot dog owners fault

50% cops too lazy to diffuse situation/call animal control fault

0% dogs fault

I'm 100% sure it was the dude with the camera (or somebody near him) who was listening to Little John.

Does this change your opinion at all?

You cant be a PARTIAL advocate of animal rights is what Im saying. Obviously Wack Arnolds and BurgerKing have the horrible food market cornered, what Im saying is you cant cry for the dog because its accepted as "domesticated" and other the other hand stuff your face with slaughtered cows and chickens....Its all or none...

The fact that we are and have been a Nazi police state for quite some time is not what Im getting at.

Being condemned to the "Guilty until proven innocent" system and civil rights violations are nothing new.

So then by that theory I can't wear leather shoes either then, right?

Aren't you the fake Sik from Indiana or some shit?

Please run your mouth some more and give me more incentive to pay more attention to freights.