Cops blast dog of guy filming a raid, pretty fucked up

+plus+

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude tapin was a dumbass though. whole situation coulda been avoided. fido could still be here.

Blame the victim.

You wouldn't be here if your mother wasn't flaunting her fine ass in that tight ass miniskirt.

I gave the bitch what her ass was begging for. It was her fault for dressing that way, son.

I was just doing my job as a man.

That dog was hardly threatening.

I don't understand why the guy was cuffed either. Is it illegal to film cops where he was at?

In America it's illegal to piss a cop off in any way shape or form.

Which is pretty damn hard not to do being as that occupation tends to be a magnet for bipolar assholes who have a chip on their shoulder.

They have multiple trumped up "charges" for such an offense.

Blame the victim.

You wouldn't be here if your mother wasn't flaunting her fine ass in that tight ass miniskirt.

I gave the bitch what her ass was begging for. It was her fault for dressing that way, son.

I was just doing my job as a man.

Another way of saying that is "The man in the bush had every right to be there,it's a national park. The snake is a piece is shit for biting him". The guy in the bush new there'd be snakes there and that they would probably bite him regardless of his intent.

The point is that this guy new the nature of the police, that's why he's filming them. With that knowledge he should have foreseen the threat to the dog and taken better precautions to protect it from the police.

I don't have an opinion but I can see the logic to the argument.

this is the first half of the video that has no context really but just should be in here

you could blame the guy taping but he wasn't breaking any laws

he started antagonizing by directly recording them and that started the problem

still no laws were being broken

after putting his dog in the car he could have put the windows up more, not to jump out

in the video it does look like the dog started going for the cops' hand, thus deadly force

the cops could have 110% tasered the dog before live firing which is bullshit they didn't

but it all stems back to the original shit of arresting him for recording

that's the biggest bullshit part of this story and it's just going to get worse with cops

it's a god damn police state our country is becoming [and has been really]

fuck that whole thing and rip to what looked to be a really nice rottweiler

The point is that this guy new the nature of the police, that's why he's filming them. With that knowledge he should have foreseen the threat to the dog and taken better precautions to protect it from the police.

I don't have an opinion but I can see the logic to the argument.

He put the dog in his car.

Actually, it wasn't until he did that that these pussies even had the balls to step to him.