The crucifiction of Paula Deen..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that bitch and anyone supportin. was all smiles and laughs til her stupid ass got caught now she's fuckin cryin on tv and losin them sponsors. don't really matter if she's racist. lets be honest most are, but when you're a fuckin celebrity and that shit gets out your ass is done. good. you ain't with us you against us. bitch should just fade away.

Anthony Bourdain is the man for saying this, "The worst, most dangerous person to America is clearly Paula Deen. She revels in unholy connections with evil corporations and she's proud of the fact that her food is f--king bad for you [...] plus, her food sucks."

watching her cry about how badly her family was hurt by the outcome of the civil war made me want to puke on her face for a few hours

i really don't care when anyone 'falls from grace' or spectacularly loses their footing in the public arena

we are obsessed with celebrity, and it's forking stoopit

it isn't surprising that she's racist. what is surprising is that she didn't have the common fucking sense to keep that shit to herself. most everyone is prejudiced toward another type of people in some way, shape or form. they just don't go around letting everyone know that shit in public.

look at rick ross' dumbass. would you expect that his fat fuck self has slipped a chick something to get her to fuck him? i would. would you expect him to talk about it on a record? nah, probably not.

• Like 1

I saw some interviews of kevin hart and someone else at the BET awards and they asked them how they felt about it and they were sayin "she's probably not racist" and kinda downplayin it. i'm like what!? but they prolly just didn't wanna get too racial at the award show. i know kevin hart feels more strongly about that.