>>INSTAGRAM VIDEO

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ripvine.jpg

instagramvid02.jpg

Introducing Video on Instagram

VIDEO HERE:

As expected Instagram introduced video sharing to their platform today. People can create 15-second videos to share on the service. The feature includes editing capabilities as well as 13 new filters, which were specially created for video.

Let the fight between Vine (Twitter) and Instagram (Facebook) begin.

ha! vine is so dead. i actually just dloaded vine a few days ago and have been mesmerized by all the dr and pr ratchet strippers smoking hookah, blunts and twerking.

yeen een kno it.

I do not really understand the popularity of this. Can someone who is into this, please provide examples, because I really do not give a fuck about someone else's 15 sec video. Sure I love to see stupid shit as much as everyone else, but that probably would get old after a while.

Cilone = old guy = just don't get it

I do not really understand the popularity of this. Can someone who is into this, please provide examples, because I really do not give a fuck about someone else's 15 sec video. Sure I love to see stupid shit as much as everyone else, but that probably would get old after a while.

Cilone = old guy = just don't get it

a lot of stupid videos will be on there but i think if you follow creative people on IG there should be some cool shorts getting made

when the update to be able to post video fpr my old droid comes out il probably just use the feature for 'moving photo' type shit