Dear Kanye West

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Kanye West,

I can't see you as anything but the epitome of self-indulgent douchebaggery

enjoy your vapid baby mama

!@#$%

THIS

Also, what the fuck does Yeezus mean? Or does the twat actually think he's some sort of second coming?

THIS

Also, what the fuck does Yeezus mean? Or does the twat actually think he's some sort of second coming?

i was wondering, then i realized.. i don't give a shit.

this guy literally thinks he is the center of the universe.

"I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things."

(except not in any meaningful way, he means people will change the channel when he comes on.)

"I will be the leader of a company that ends up being worth billions of dollars, because I got the answers. I understand culture. I am the nucleus."

hmmm. except the answer to how he got to be such an asshole

i can say that i have never intentionally listened to a single song by Kanye.

He doesn't think he's the shit, he's just playing the part. Celebrities are no longer anywhere near relative on any realistic level.

Sounds like an obvious statement, but i don't think it's simply jadedness setting in. They are a different breed nowadays, but i suppose so is most of the generation that looks up to them or finds them entertaining.

meh.

white people can't stand a black dude going on about his riches, and for that matter a lot of black people too...

That's because, while hilarious, it's like a minstrel show. But I'm not even mad at the last three albums this dude has done, those being MBDTF/Watch the Throne/Cruel Summer...I haven't heard this new shit, but I'm guessing it's a ton of screaming in autotune and shrieking and pounding industrial beats.

Whether that turns out awful or not remains to be seen.