I bought a RV!!

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, cause everybody's got money stacked so high they can just roam around the country in RV's.

Having to work for a living, in the era when damn near everybody's living paycheck-to-paycheck, is for slobs.

Jealous niggas = jealous

I am one government shutdown from bankruptcy. Stay black!

• 4 years later...
Jealous niggas = jealous

I am one government shutdown from bankruptcy. Stay black!

Lol. Congrats on the RV. I've been wanting to get one for a long time now but I'm so picky about what I'll be satisfied with. As for what to do to the inside, that's hard to tell. What do you think is "wrong" with the inside? I agree that if you have a woodshop and skills to use it then you could change anything inside the RV to your liking, but I'm just not sure what they didn't think of that you'd want to include.

I recently bought a 4' x 6' enclosed trailer off an elderly couple that took excellent care of it. It's not an RV but it's the first thing I've ever bought that's made to be pulled by a truck.

If you want to check out a cool place, go to Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, CO. It's one of my favorite places to visit every year (been 8 times now). I'd also check out the "sand dunes" in Colorado if you end up in the area. I haven't been yet but it's been recommended to me by several people that learned I was going to be traveling/camping in that area.