mother fucking continental breakfast

injury

Yo yo yo I'm up in this mariott courtyard suites for real right now. Beachwood, OHIO, son!

We boutta go the fuck in on this continental breakfast though in the morning cause you know ALL the ill shit is there.

We got that bruised shitty fruit, bananas color of Kobe Bryant. wash down the mother fuckin dusty cereal wit some bathwater flavored like coffee or some nasty water that comes wit some ol raggedy ass teabag taste like menthol and leather

yo you diggin some eggs?? pick up 2 of them thangs and microwave those bad bitches. Bout to get that real healthy plastic sheen on your shit. Bout to taste like the inside of a condom wrapper real official.

if your bitch ass done playing games you reach over and rip open that fridge and pull out that lil baby fist of a jimmy dean breakfast sausage so greasy and nasty but this shit clean you out, son. breakfast colon cleanse better than yogurt and all your other little perpetrating shit

make sure to go in on the USA today to get those terrible opinion polls and articles about NOTHIN. cause whats some shitty breakfast without shitty news on the side, god. knowledge.

get your day right, yo!! motherfuckin' continental breakfast!!!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Push button OJ makes a sound like wing ning ning ning ning as it fills your cup. Cream....cheese....danishes. Growing up traveling camping everywhere I love love a good Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn Continental breakfast. Limitless cheap OJ and danishes make me a happy man.

This is where I had my breakfast every day last week on work's dime. Bananas were the right colour.

breakfast-area.jpg

marina-bay-sands.jpg

marina-bay-sands.jpg

*Waits for DAO to come in and tell my why that^^^ is shit and I got ripped off......

Forget some DAO. Pansy lurker is all he is to me. Anyways, why does the first pic look legit and the other too mega digital. Theres stick figures 1000 feet high in that last photo.