Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Respect your elders.

Do I gotta be the one to say that this guy kinda sucks?

Like yeah I respect that he's up and been around for a while but like, 30 years and your stuff still looks like that? :confused:

who gives a shit about what it looks like? anyone whos been around for 30+ years gets respect regardless of style. all about longevity and quantity. style is just a bonus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
an evening of objective observation regarding dao & walid

dao does shit. hes done shit. we might not think its all that, but hes an actual writer who puts it out there & has apparently been at it for a while

walid never really went hard & rocks legals. his stuff is simple, clean, & on point, but its very basic (nothing wrong with that) & far from pushing the boundaries stylistically. also sometimes wonder if hes a disinformation agent

got nothing against either of ya. do your thing, sugs

Wait, what? I was pretty drunk last night, did I get into a graff battle with Walid and don't remember? :confused:

Do I gotta be the one to say that this guy kinda sucks?

Like yeah I respect that he's up and been around for a while but like, 30 years and your stuff still looks like that? :confused:

Are you fucking retarded?

Oldhead has a hand and a half, lets see you write better.

I'll bet your tags are toy as fuck.

Wait, what? I was pretty drunk last night, did I get into a graff battle with Walid and don't remember? :confused:

Not yet...I suggest a pre-emptive strike.

• Like 1

Nah I'd say my shit's pretty sik bro.

Got negged by DAO, this is an honor. I'd like to thank all the people who got me here and made me the person I am today. My friends, family, my overly critical opinion and last but not least the good ol' rap 'n dance gods who made this all possible.

Nah I'd say my shit's pretty sik bro.

Got negged by DAO, this is an honor. I'd like to thank all the people who got me here and made me the person I am today. My friends, family, my overly critical opinion and last but not least the good ol' rap 'n dance gods who made this all possible.

Nah for real though, you said Bloom's hand is garbage. Put up or shut up. Don't even write your real name you can write Albert Hoffman, DAO, Bloom, Sik whatever. I wanna see the hot fire you got that you're calling Bloom wack.

and so it begins...

graff battle with aLBERThOFFMAN

I've posted in the handstyle battle if you must see my super sik skillz. I was also just stating my biased opinion. I'm not much of a fan of Philly handstyles to begin with and you're from there, so that obviously is gonna influence your preference.

Haters gonna hate.

I've posted in the handstyle battle

Where is that? Post a link to your posts in there.

For all I know you're really dope, if so then I'll fall back.

I just wanna see what you're working with that gives you the balls to call Bloom wack.

I'm disappointed in you bro. At first I called it that you were toy and that's why you were hating on Bloom.

But then I was like "wait, maybe this guy is dope and actually deserving of his opinion".

Oh well. It is what it is bro.

3DHFBA4.jpg?1

C'mon guize. Wtf happened?

In alberts defense, there are other old heads who don't make videos bragging of longevity who are way better...

Kadism for one.

But that vid did bring a smile to my face, he seems cool. Although this new trend of people bombing and showing face is kinda weird, wouldn't be surprised if he gets busted.

this new trend of people bombing and showing face is kinda weird, wouldn't be surprised if he gets busted.

i don't get this at all, man.

i love how if youre from philly, you somehow get a pass for putting up garbage handstyles.

that being said, let the geezer crush and snitch on himself.

i aint mad at him.

**cosign BW, kadism is dope. not hating on all philly heads or hands.

i love how if youre from philly, you somehow get a pass for putting up garbage handstyles.

that being said, let the geezer crush and snitch on himself.

i aint mad at him.

**cosign BW, kadism is dope. not hating on all philly heads or hands.

You are fucking retarded.

Anybody who says that Bloom has a garbage hand is fuckjng retarded.

Please feel free to prove to everybody on here what a garbage toy you are like the last nut who had the stupidity to call Bloom garbage.

good video.

some people just dont understand nor can appreciate the art of handstyle.

Philly hands are the most misunderstood handstyles ever. sure there is lots of garbage but could be said for anything.

• Like 1