Respect your elders.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is dude's handstyle pretty weak compared to the time he's been writing, yes.

But the man is fucking your grandpa's age and is probably getting up more than you(/New Hampshire to this whole sentence)

Hating on this old fool is wreckless, not that I agree with 95% of shit DAO says but he has one solid arguement, put up, or shut up.

That being said Philly is a graffiti hub, and the tall handstyles arent my favorite but they're part of the greater culture none the less.

Complicity....?

ya br0...Philly graff

com·plic·i·ty

/kəmˈplisitē/

Noun

The state of being involved with others in an illegal activity or wrongdoing.

Synonyms

abetment - participation

you a Hasbro toy?

You just validated to everybody on here that you're a fucking toy.

Philly graffiti is above your head you fucking toy.

You can't understand the complicity of Philly graff, because you're a Hasbro toy.

If it wasn't for Philly graff, graff wouldn't even exist, and neither would Hasbro toys like yourself you fucking toy.

Please feel free to show me how wrong I am by flexing your toy hand steez though.

I fucking dare you.

nah

You just validated to everybody on here that you're a fucking toy.

Philly graffiti is above your head you fucking toy.

You can't understand the complicity of Philly graff, because you're a Hasbro toy.

If it wasn't for Philly graff, graff wouldn't even exist, and neither would Hasbro toys like yourself you fucking toy.

Please feel free to show me how wrong I am by flexing your toy hand steez though.

I fucking dare you.

pretty sure graffiti would exist without philly. the first "real" writer was from philly. doesn't mean people weren't going to still write their names in other places. now please, call me a toy because I'm pissing you off.

i don't at all consider philly graffiti to be toy though. people have no fucking idea how hard even prints are from the outside looking in. you either gotta get a mentor for that shit or be prepared to spend some long ass hours putting work in.

• Like 1

You are fucking retarded.

Anybody who says that Bloom has a garbage hand is fuckjng retarded.

Please feel free to prove to everybody on here what a garbage toy you are like the last nut who had the stupidity to call Bloom garbage.

lets say for the sake of argument that that hand was posted by a 25 year old from paris.

you'd still be on his jock, right DAO? :rolleyes:

i rest my case.

yo DAO you claim skrew got ran out of philly, but if so why is so much of his shit still running in philly? dude has spots still no?

I'm still in touch with my OG's and other homies and the word I get is that dude went into hiding and left the city after mad people united just to shut him and his boys down. In fact, a side crew was created of multiple OG's and heavy hitters from multiple other heavy hitting crews just for the sake of shutting him and his peoples down. So I'd be surprised if he has much if anything left running at all.

Even dudes who used to fucks with him wanna beat his ass now after he went and went over them too. I don't know what's up with that guy, but he was on some real nut shit when he was in Philly.

lets say for the sake of argument that that hand was posted by a 25 year old from paris.

you'd still be on his jock, right DAO? :rolleyes:

i rest my case.

I am in no way on anybody's nuts, but my main respect for the guy is the fact that he's old enough to be your grandfather and is still holding it down.

He does not have one of the best hands in Philly by any means, but he sure as fuck shits on 99.99999999% of anybody who's not from Philly.

I'm still in touch with my OG's and other homies and the word I get is that dude went into hiding and left the city after mad people united just to shut him and his boys down. In fact, a side crew was created of multiple OG's and heavy hitters from multiple other heavy hitting crews just for the sake of shutting him and his peoples down. So I'd be surprised if he has much if anything left running at all.

Even dudes who used to fucks with him wanna beat his ass now after he went and went over them too. I don't know what's up with that guy, but he was on some real nut shit when he was in Philly.

More than likely they're just telling their side of the story. It was probably just jealousy: Out-of-towner came in to Philly and started crushing harder and with more style than anyone who had been living there. I like the Philly handstyle don't get me wrong, but not too many people can hang with Skrew when it comes to bombing & style versatility at the same time.

In Philly...

6628382503_a438393ecb_b.jpg

6941117586_798e1fbd97_b.jpg

8744417712_d197b47e9f_b.jpg

7686018794_d85ff2267b_b.jpg

5446407071_74252cec15_b.jpg

5654208455_4300e65e0a_b.jpg

3005433929_2660c449c6_b.jpg