another fucking europe thread...

ih8juggalos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

I've been to Dublin, London and paris so far. St . Christophers is the best hostel I've been to so far. Bars and night clubs as well as clean rooms. The new one in Paris is great. Dublin kinda sucks. It's all about tourism and they hate tourists... The graff scene is nothing to write home about too. London is cool if you go to the right hood. Camden is overrated and stay out of Kings cross. Hackney is the shit. Paris is crushed but kinda weird to bomb in, in certain hoods. The area around all city paint Shop is cool, so is the moulin rouge.

I've spent over half my budget in 2 weeks and have a month to go. Bring half as much stuff and 3x as much money as you'll think you need. Europe is insanely expensive. Beers are usually between 4 and 7 euro... Even fast food is 3x more expensive.

The eurail pass is a joke. They're insanely expensive and you still end up paying 30-40 euros for reservation fees.

Get comfortable shoes. Get comfortable shoes. Get comfortable shoes. I did and my feet are still covered in blisters.

The women are fine as Fuckkkkkk. America has nothing on Europe in that regard.

I've painted pieces in every Country so far. Find a paint Shop and they'll point you in a good direction if you like legal shit.

Got a month to go...

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I was watching this huge spanish whore from the window of a bar called the black tiger. I was having some beers and thought it'd be a good laugh to time some dudes with the professionals, but she wasn't having any luck. After about 30 minutes she got tired of me watching and gave me the bird.

This other chick got 2 guys off in 14 minutes though. Lol... they looked very ashamed when they left.