another fucking europe thread...

ih8juggalos

i hate to be that guy... but i'm headed to europe this summer. i've got six weeks of ramblin starting june 18th, landing in dublin, 2 weeks in nice, then i have no fucking idea. i was toying with the idea of going and chilling with a friend of mine in slovakia. beyond that, i'm kinda going in blind. so i ask: any of yall know of any live shit to do over there? i'll be hosteling it up mostly, but i'm not gonna be totally poor so i don't mind dropping some cash feel me

anyways, here's some tits. sorry if i ruined your day with my shitty thread

sophie-reade-new-hair-big-tits.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Rule #1: pack half as much shit as you think you need & take twice as much money.

make sure you hit Barcelona

Avoid Frankfurt, Milan, Naples

Buy groceries and cheap wine to stretch money

Other than that, check the travel advice thread

This has been gone over many times.

• Like 1

picky picky.

yeah boats i heard that naples was a no go. i've heard good things about milan though, care to elaborate?

Pompeii is a half a day and other than that and seafood pizza there ain't shit there

Subway graf is fucking dope

I spent a week there and feel like I wasted 6 days of an awesome trip

Edit--- sorry that's napoli

Milan has an old castle and a few churches and a decent museum but other than that not a lot going on

A lot of famous tags while I was there

After the first couple days I spent my time getting drunk at the hostel w some Brazilians

Rule #2: Go down on random chicks at your hostel.

Good memory

Don't remember you being a member then, what was your handle in those days?

(Chicks tits were better than those OP posted.... I was blinded))

I know it sound lame but plan stops in cities where Sandemans has their free tours

Every city I went to with a tour from them was fucking dope

Copenhagen fucking rules. h0ller if you want some advice on bars or something.

Prague is fantastic. Berlin as well.

As Boats said, skip Milan (although if you're into benching subways, you're in for a treat), even though you'll be tempted via cheap airfare while flying point to point.

latvia, eh? i hadn't even thought about it. estonia would be interesting, can you catch a ferry in tallinn for finland?

Yeah, you can catch ferries from Stockholm or Helsinki (I'd assume there'd be ferries from Copenhagen, Rostok, Gdansk and other spots close by). Not sure where you're flying in to but a cool trip is Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga (I'd prefer to skip Vilnius but it's on the way and it's like 12 years since I was there, things may have improved), Gdansk/Krakaow, Prague, Berlin, Strasburg/Alsace and back to Paris. I did that trip once by train, plane and car. Was pretty fun but you don't get long in each place.

The opposite trip, which I have not done along the Mediterranean would also be cool. However, keep in mind that Europe is not in a good place right now, especially in the more mercantilist south. That means extremely high youth unemployment in places like Spain, Greece, Cyprus, etc. And that means a lot of businesses will not be operating, crime will be higher than normal and people will not be a happy/friendly as normal. My advice would be to avoid the south this time round and take the north or east instead. Former Yugoslavia might be worth looking at as well.

i recommend the eurail pass

makes things a lot easier and traveling by rail is the best

riding to and from amsterdam you get to see some of the best track sides in the world IMHO

same w in and out of paris

here: http://www.ricksteves.com/rail/usepass.htm

ryan air is pretty cheap for longer stretches but if youre planning on doing a long trip missing out on the awesome countryside youd see from rail would be a huge loss

the french coast and the huge sunflower fields leaving Barcelona(i think?) were fucking awesome

as i said to OP, check the travel advice thread, this has been gone over many many times

Thanks, I've been slowly going through it for the last few hours. I ride amtrak several times a week and am very used to commuting via train, so the eurail appealed to me immediately.

I have other questions but I'll post them in the main travel thread.

• Like 1