Where my Cali people at??

STAN51

HAARYOU!

Been a while since I came around here, hopefully some of you old heads are still active.

Your favorite pony-tailed Russian will be hitting up Cali in the month of June for about 10 days.

Back when I was oontzing on here, there was tons of good Cali folk that posted in the Days In Pies thread which had always inspired me to come out west and experience some of these awesome things for myself and hopefully meet some of you people in person.

My memory is really shitty but here are some of the names I can recall.. IOU, Suki, Inkface, Milk Grenades, my wiggere LUGR, Ralphy, Theo and a bunch of other mooks I can't remember.

So if any of you fine people want to meet up, go paint, get fucked up, have lunch or at least direct me to the good spots, it would be highly appreciated..

One thing I want to do for sure is go tubing down that river... that shit looked super fresh.

We will be landing in SF where we already have a whip waiting for us so we will be traveling up and down the coast.

Any info would be much appreciated. I really hope I get to meet some of you in person as we shared a lot of our lives together on here so It would be pretty awesome to meet you in person.

For those not concerned by this thread, I have included some photos I took of this beautiful Romanian girl studying Russian.

Much Respect

Stan

0041.jpg

0061.jpg

0071.jpg

0091.jpg

0101.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i remember a pony tail, getting punched, canada and possibly Swap (the 12ozer)

i think it was you buddy.

wheres Detective Theo. he will find the thread

LOL... nah, that idiot swamp fight claims to have punched a dude I know from RI cuz I told the dude to tell SF that hes a toy wigger next time he seen him...