Terror attack in SE London

grd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YFbSxBRJ6-A

Who calmly stands and films a man who has supposedly just hacked somebody's head off with a machete?

Why does the black 'terrorist' talk about "our lands" in a South London born-and-bred accent?

Why did whoever is filming this not get closer to the alleged headless dead body for evidence, when the police have yet to arrive to prevent this?

Why is no blood visible on the ground surrounding a man we're told has just been beheaded?

Why did the police allegedly take 20 minutes to arrive at the scene?

Why is a woman apparently trying to revive the man who has reportedly had his head cut off?

Why do the police report that the body of a (headless, if media reports are true) man was found, and he was only "later" confirmed dead?

Why are the eyewitnesses standing around in a calm manner like extras killing time on a film set? Who remains so calm having just witnessed a man being decapitated?

Why is a woman with a shopping trolley walking calmly past a man ranting and brandishing a blood-covered meat cleaver?

Why is there no footage of the alleged attack itself, only of the aftermath?

Why is there no footage of the alleged police shoot out?

Why did the two alleged attackers wait around for police to arrive when witnesses report they could quite easily have got away?

read into it what you will.....

Who calmly stands and films a man who has supposedly just hacked somebody's head off with a machete?

They were asking people to film them and take pictures. Maybe he thought if he didn't they'd attack him next?

Why does the black 'terrorist' talk about "our lands" in a South London born-and-bred accent?

Bewildering. In a different part of the video he refers to them as "our troops" when talking about the British Army which I thought odd.

Why did whoever is filming this not get closer to the alleged headless dead body for evidence, when the police have yet to arrive to prevent this?

They would not allow men to get close to the body, they said women could go sit with the body but if any men tried they'd attack them.

Why is no blood visible on the ground surrounding a man we're told has just been beheaded?

In aerial pictures there's A LOT of blood. They ploughed a car into him as he walked first, then dragged him into the middle of the road and hacked at him with knives and a cleaver.

Why did the police allegedly take 20 minutes to arrive at the scene?

The police took between 5 and 7 minutes to arrive, armed police arrived in 14 minutes. There isn't a whole lot of call for armed police units to be present at scenes so I assume it takes a while to scramble them?

Why is a woman apparently trying to revive the man who has reportedly had his head cut off?

They tried to cut his head off, I'm not sure they succeeded. When she saw she couldn't help him she sat by him to comfort him, so he wouldn't die alone in the street.

Why do the police report that the body of a (headless, if media reports are true) man was found, and he was only "later" confirmed dead?

They don't publish stuff unless they've had official confirmation.

Why are the eyewitnesses standing around in a calm manner like extras killing time on a film set? Who remains so calm having just witnessed a man being decapitated?

Apparently at first people thought the guy had been run over and they were on top trying to give him first aid. Also probably a large helping of schadenfreude.

Why is a woman with a shopping trolley walking calmly past a man ranting and brandishing a blood-covered meat cleaver?

Because bitches be crazy.

Why is there no footage of the alleged attack itself, only of the aftermath?

There probably is some, the counter terrorism unit is probably all over it though.

Why is there no footage of the alleged police shoot out?

Like I said.

Why did the two alleged attackers wait around for police to arrive when witnesses report they could quite easily have got away?

Because they were fucking nut jobs. They told one woman who tried to talk them into putting the weapons down that they wanted to start a war. People who use religion as an excuse for violence are imbeciles, more likely than not they just wanted the notoriety innit.

read into it what you will.....

There are no crazy conspiracies here, just two dicks who should have done the world a favour and ran their car into a wall. I think society and the government are failing people if young men think this sort of extremism is their only resort and I think that's an issue that needs to be addressed by everyone.

EL OH EL

I don't understand why some people feel the need to look for conspiracies in everything. Crazy people do crazy shit. That's all.

The arrows on the ground are probably instructions for road workers/gas company/water works. I could walk outside now and take LOADS of pictures of arrows and the like in paint on the floor.

• Like 1

Ha, I barely read it either. The thing about the arrows caught my attention and made me laugh.

I'm totally down the the theory that they replaced Paul McCartney, I mean, how could that NOT be true?

There are multiple recruitment videos for terror organizations that feature "born and bred" operatives from countries such as Britain, Sweden, the US, etc.

These guys are clearly just wingnuts, as opposed to members of an established network, but just because someone is born somewhere doesn't mean they won't get suckered into a movement...