The Office (Finale)

UPS!

So, as the great DSD666 once said, this might not be the right place for this...but

We talk about everything else on here, so I figured id give it a shot anyway.

So as some of you know, or may not know the final episode(#200) and last of ''The Office'' was this past Thursday.

Ive watched this show since it premiered in 05, and have watched it religiously since, with a brief timeout when Steve first left. Upon hearing it was the final season, I caught up and have been watching this last season just as furiously.

I know most of you are thinking this is just a show, just another segment of American television blah blah blah, but I can say its been more to me. Im a huge film/cinema geek anyway, and this show captivated a piece of me.

Being a scum bag infested graffiti ghost forum I know im barking up the wrong tree, but I love other peoples thoughts and commentary on creative things such as shows, interpretation of movies, art etc so I lay it out. (Spolier alert)

I thought the finale was perfect.

-Dwight finally being manager, had to happen and was quite fitting.

-Pam & Jim have one of the best, possibly THE best on-screen romance ive ever seen.

-I knew Steve Carell had to make an appearance, it was flawless, he was there, he was in it briefly but showed up and didnt steal the show from the others.

-Ryan & Kelly had to be together as well, perfect reunification and send off.

-I didnt like any of the new charactors(season 9) glad they had a minimal part as well.

-Erin found her parents, despite my infactuation with the show I forgot the sub lot of her searching for her mom.

-Creed getting busted...perfect, dude was always a sketchball.

These are just off the top thoughts of mine....I loved this show, and with anything it is hard to say something is the best, your favorite, yada yada but this show is honestly one of the best series of all time, the longevity alone speaks volumes.

Ill miss the charactors, the way the producers could make you laugh and then want to cry the next, and will definately continue watching this show for the rest of my days(thank you netflix).

I hope any of you who fucks with this show like I did get what im saying, if nothing else this is my little obituary to say my peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Two and a half men blows no matter what country you're in.

I do allow for the differences, what I say is my humble opinion Mo' chara.

Again if it werent for the UK version, and Ricky I wouldnt have my 2nd love.

Just being honest, they are two completely different shows.

Not sure if troll post or serious.

That show was terrible. Every episode was the same, and everyone overacted.

You'd have to be full on 'murican to be dumb enough to be entertained by that shit. (Jim looks at camera)

OP wrote an essay about how the character development really pumps his nads.

Simple people.

• Like 1

Not sure if troll post or serious.

That show was terrible. Every episode was the same, and everyone overacted.

You'd have to be full on 'murican to be dumb enough to be entertained by that shit. (Jim looks at camera)

OP wrote an essay about how the character development really pumps his nads.

You just came in here to hate because you're still mad you ole' faggot.

How was the show terrible? If you didn't watch it consistently then you have no say in the matter, it wasnt a show you could just watch a random episode and pick up what its about.

Alot of the humor and development of the show was quite brilliant actually, if you had

real qualms about why you didnt like it fair enough, but to me you just sound like

a grumpy hater who watched a handful of episodes and didnt ''get it''.

The show ran for 9 seasons, had 200 episodes and won serious television awards...

Id say that about trumps anything that probably interest you.

Sorry its not fucking Cheers or Frazier or whatever late 30's losers watch.

As far as pumping my nads, didnt you basically full on admit you can't keep an erection anymore?

And thats fine, ive heard alot of people say that.

I was just hoping there would be another Office head on here, I guess the age and nature of most people on here are deading any chance of positive contribution.

Its not for everyone, and the last few seasons were pretty bad but the first 6-7 were magical.

I tend to find that when I don't agree with most people im happiest.

Used to watch the show here and there like 2-4 years ago, the painfully awkward humor is awesome but I never really followed it that hard. Heard the British one was pretty good but I didn't really get into it.

Always liked Jim's trolls on Dwight and Dwights reactions to pretty much everything. Michael's character was like no other I've seen on television, golden moments.

The character development in the show was overall really well done.

• Like 1

I loved this show. I was particularly glad I didn't get into it till the 4th season bc then I had 50+ episodes on deck at my disposal. I feel like there is a part of Michael Scott in everyone. Particularly me. His character over exemplifies the human condition where some people always want to be the center of attention and want to be laughed at and funny at all times but miss the mark completely every time. I have worked along side quite a few people like this and catch myself doing it more then I like to admit.

-Willy Wonka episode.

-Date michael

-Stanley is having an affair

those are all amazing but to name just a few.

• 3 weeks later...
You just came in here to hate because you're still mad you ole' faggot.

As far as pumping my nads, didnt you basically full on admit you can't keep an erection anymore?

Sorry, I've been gone for a minute. I forgot I posted this until I just saw my posi props.

As I said, Simple People. I bet you have a dundermifflin mug & an easy button at your register at Krogers.

Congrats on creating the third gayest thread in ch.0 history, behind homo dungeon and slayer tranny.

You seem to be confusing me with another poster, but it's nice to know you've been thinking about someones erection all this time.

If I remember correctly, your that tween from the rust belt who thinks he is actively a part of his interests, like this dumb show, or "his" buffalo bruins. Do you say "we" too when you talk about OS Gemeos as if you are the long lost triplet?

Stick to bragging about what are actually a part of: muff-diving fatties from POF.

i loved the first few seasons of the office.

when the jim & pam storyline started building steam, i started losing interest.

i always liked jim's other girlfriend. rashida jones.

my favorite characters i thought they slept on a little.. never expanding any of creed's or even meredith's story lines like come other secondary players.

all the love stories just got boring after awhile. i can't blame em. people live that shit and after so many seasons you need show ideas. i just got sick of it.

that said, i loved jan.

her relationship with michael might've been one of the show's great plot lines.. also spawning the amazing dinner party episode that is chock full of cringe inducing goodies.

the ryan and kelly story went off the deep end with him returning after pulling that corporate coup.. so far fetched.

but when they hooked back up at the end, yeah, it was funny.