so...

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stop plugging your nose and doing that ear pop thing. makes it worse.

i know you prob dont have insurance but get some Amoxicillin. clears it up really quickly

You are beyond all hope. No medical facility in the world can help you. Unless you want to become a vegetable and lay in a hospital in pain and shitting yourself, you better kill yourself. I suggest you kill yourself in a way that will make you well known. maybe something like kidnapping Justin Bieber and having a HIV bum anal rape him until the cops come, then you blow everyone up.

Yep, that is the most rational decision you can make right now.

I had my ears cleared at the doctor's once due to built up wax where qtips couldn't reach. They shot a huge syringe of water and hydrogen peroxide in there and these huge ropes of wax several inches long blasted out, it was really cool.

It's apparently bad for your ears, though.

I had my ears cleared at the doctor's once due to built up wax where qtips couldn't reach. They shot a huge syringe of water and hydrogen peroxide in there and these huge ropes of wax several inches long blasted out, it was really cool.

It's called an ear lavage. I had it done once to by my primary care physician. Accept he didn't use hydrogen peroxide (i dont think its good to use h202 because of the effervescence), he just used warm water. I looked at the wax after he was done and mine looked like huge pieces of chicken nuggets...lol.

it made my hearing much better for the next few days, which kinda sucked cause at the time i had a nice stereo system in my car but couldn't crank it up as loud as usual cause it would hurt my ears...moral of the story is, i think some earwax is actually good for you and can protect hearing loss by muffling noise.

this, but with just water.. had it done twice & it felt so good after. the first time, something like the size of a fat peanut (the edible core) came outta my right ear. i was thoroughly impressed

& agreed.. ear candling is bullshit

michael vick