the dilemma

KILZ FILLZ

Yeah but.. a bit one dimensional, she's got an obvious goal (get the bed out of the living room) and she's a hard worker. Lesbians are people too, I GET IT! Also, that sort of trivializes the myriad extraneous forces that influence my immediate ability to get some shit done, plus there's indecision... but it's not really for lack of will.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fight a grizzly bear that just gave birth to cubs with two kukris.

for a million, fuck no. any animal with offspring is 10 times more ferocious.

but for a billion? i'd either go down as the sucker who got viciously mauled by a bear for lots of paper green rectangles, or that dude who slayed a beast at its most dangerous and got off with a lot of loot.

and be this dude right here....

tumblr_lschk4abX11r11eeh.png

on the real one of my dreams is to take out a grizzly bear with only a knife and survive and then make a cape fashioned much like the one above.

EDIT: then raise the cubs as my own.

trill shit

Very interesting question....

Again, im like Silba, you'd have to present me with situations.

Gay shit? Depends on what, but any man saying he wouldnt suck a dick for a billion fucking dollars and never have to work again has probably already chalked one up.

Bodily harm? Depends, id rather be poor and all together than rich and in a wheelchair so to speak.

Very interesting question....

Again, im like Silba, you'd have to present me with situations.

Gay shit? Depends on what, but any man saying he wouldnt suck a dick for a billion fucking dollars and never have to work again has probably already chalked one up.

Bodily harm? Depends, id rather be poor and all together than rich and in a wheelchair so to speak.

this