Dr.WayneDyer

CityonSMASH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe i am (you are)

live believing that youve already attained the blessings you seek

retrain your subconscious mind by filtering out doubts - learn to let it feel natural

the moments between dozing off & sleep should be focused on the positive

do not condemn or judge, as that will only deter one from the source

Straight goods tho my fascination came from helplessly staring at some pbs fundraising dwdyer eating dennys out a stirofoam basin off a best western bed sheet and absolutly dumbfounded shit like this not only exits but thrives while generating milli's into the pockets of the most ass first puddles of mud the planet has seen out of the pockets of the most ass first muddles of pud, the planet has ever seen.

But the sheer nerve of the man to be able to stand in front thousands smirking as he is de-shirting is on some next level trolling x 1,000,000 and because of this I started staring in a trance.

Dr.Wayne Lyer is fucking epic and represents everything gluttonus and ignorant which is fuckin peak lol.

His mistake is believing what hes streaming. Watch that link I posted. The man literally begins his speach by staring proud and elite like at the sheeple in his paying crowd and opens the entire magna carta by saying three bold words.

I AM WELL.

the entire place starts cheering and clapping :lol: its on some magnolia worship the cock type shit syraight up lol I love it.

No diss medcab but homie I get motivation starin at my man hand for pussy and confidence when wiping my ass motivational speaking is EVERY TIME I OPEN MY MOUF SON.

Take heed on my writings and learn speed from my leed.

i thought the set with the two streets was kind of over the top too, but cant really hate on him

will agree that profits are always a different story when it comes to people like this, but its not like i paid for shit & if the message helps, it helps

idk man, still kinda glad i listened to it

shrug*