Dat Good Guy Doodle

Doodle

so....I finally have a channel zero thread worthy story unfolding as we speak!

So i was walking home from the gym tonight and I saw a wallet on the sidewalk so I picked it up (chicks wallet). Some loose change inside, a metro pass ($130/month!) this chicks health card and drivers license.

So I was going to do what most ppl would do....take the metro pass and ditch the wallet but this chick looked hot so i looked her up on facebook, sent her a msg asking if she lost her wallet.

I look through her photos (look below) this chick has some nice tits, seems like a hoe too and is into the ganja.

This chick writes me back saying how happy she is that I found it and that nice ppl still exist blah blah blah. So we are going to meet up tmrw so i can give her wallet back and she said she wants to buy me a drink to thank me. I'm thinking this is gonna be easy game.... :D update will follow tmrw with hopefully a story i can share in the sex thread.

IF TLDR

SUMMARY

- Doodle found a hot chick's wallet

- msgd her and creeped her on facebook to find she is hot and most likely a hoe

-meeting tmrw for a drink and maybe some other type of repayment

-update to follow

PICS for the fellow oontzersss

Profile pic

1_zpsf9074e6e.jpg

Shes the blonde on the right

2_zps0bafe024.jpg

body shots from her other red headed hoe

4_zps86b3474d.jpg

and her (all the way on left) with some other chicks....that one in the middle with the pink dress is fiiiiine too

3-1_zps709bad1b.jpg

That is all for now!

PEEEEEEEEEEEAAACCCEEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitches around here are mad stuck up and think they're privileged. If you're lucky you'll get a kind gesture at most, buy you a drink or something. She seems of the looser variety so if you pick your words right you might be able to get it wet. Gotta double dome for those kinds of bitches though, kill count over 100.

• Like 1

So I just got home, was going to make up some elaborate story but I'm too damn lazy.

She came with her ghetto ass bf and their kid....she's 20...damn.

She said thank you, her bf offered me $20 that i didn't take and that was it.

/thread

so....

This chick writes me back saying how happy she is that I found it and that nice ppl still exist blah blah blah.

how wrong this chick is.

how completely wrong :haha:

at least you got to pee in her butt while her kid watched