BABS IN BIG TROUBLE!!! HELP

Ms.Bombastic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

the three of us should start a think tank or something. we could charge people big money for gems like these.

its not the average mind that would have come up with the brilliant idea to fuck everyone you know.

it's true. we could be like the view but with 2 guys and a girl. it's perfect. mes can be all vicious and menacing. the type to kick guys in the balls that just walk by. we could be all nurturing and sensitive. i can get an emo hair cut and you can where silk suits. this is excellent!

i'm sure hesh and some other people want in for sure. crew/semi-crew peeps only though. except for boogie hands and tesser. i'll vouch for those cats...

we can call it WORDLIFE

oh, im sorry "babs", i was under the impression that this was an open forum to people registered at 12oz...my bad. i didnt know that my "two shit cents" arent as quality as "YEAH SEE!!! so plaaaa(that's the I'm sticking my tongue out and spitting at you sound)" or "and Secondly Mes you fucking smartass".

Archived