might be the wrong spot to post this but...

DSD666

I just realized thinking back on losing my best friend I have ever had, how niggas deal with losing someone you were that close to? no homo, I fucking can't get an answer from no therapy session. we as a city have lost some cats. I know some of you that lurk here see this shit.

on some man shit, I am just trying to reach out to anyone, I am on some time shit myself hence the mad bi polar out bursts. but this shit has bothered me for over a year now. I have dealt with death, as most of us have, my whole life, family, and close/best friends.

never my bombing partner though. sorry for the rant, I honestly don't know where to post this shit, I was gonna post it in the heavens, so if you're a mod and don't think this is ch0 topic, my bad. peace. pm me if you got any positive input, hating ass niggas don't bother.

don't matter what I write, DETROIT all day all night, if you know you know...

rest in paradise. tom313 atm hs bia.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just think logically - your friend wouldnt want you to keep beating yourself up & just become a lethargic, sad piece of shit over his demise, would he?

don't matter what I write, DETROIT all day all night, if you know you know...

couldnt help but laugh at this part, though - everyone knows what you write, man. most of your posts end with your name

laughs. man I don't think I know you, but if you knew the writer. it's just one of those things where I try to express to other cats and niggas got no idea how to respond.

good looks man. real spit. shit getting serious over here, I am dead ass sober, and before I go I want to be at peace with this shit.

peace.

To be honest ive ever lost anyone close to me other than my grandpa, and its not really a comparable situation.

Id imagine it's really tough, especially if it was your stick man.

But like MC said, id say the best thing you can do is use their memory as motivation to'

make everyday count and fill the void of their absence with meaningful activity that you

can dedicate to them, always throw them up when you paint and don't let their name die

and to an extent they'll live on.

Im sorry for your loss homie, I hope I never have to bury any good friends. Ive been through alot of hard things in life I don't think many people my age have but fortunately havent dealt with that. Keep your head up.

• Like 1

I lost 4 friends in 2012.

It was a shit year all around for me.

I haven't learned how to deal with death at 28 any better than at 16.

At this point I get black out throw up drunk as soon as I get the news, am a total piece of shit to everyone for a week, stay drunk every non working moment (if I don't call in sick to work), Don't talk to anyone about it and bury it deep inside and a week later I don't talk about it ever again.

Death sucks.

But keep your head up, you're still here to keep on experiencing what life can offer.

• Like 1

It's the 6th year anniversary of my Best friend/bombing partner's passing in 2 days and it still feels like only yesterday we were kicking it.

Totally agree with fist on not being able to deal with it any better as you get older.

Shit is heavy, always will be, the best you can do as people have already said is remember the good times and be happy you still have the memories.

Friday night will be an emotional one, but it's good to get drunk and reminisce with the rest of the Wino's.

yo real spit, thanks to everyone, the mods for leaving this one up, I knew I ain't alone, and unfortanately in Detroit I did my own thing the last 6 years and I wasn't going to get a response from most of my peers in this city, due to straight hatred, which, I mostly can say I deserve.

it goes beyond what I initially posted. the last year I lost my whole crew, which is ok because except for one nigga, my brother, the rest were hoes. long story short, a very heavy hitter went over my dead boy a little while back. it caused a lot of problems here, and that nigga still has over 30 spots smashed here on the east side.

my point? I still battle that shit daily to. like I should just kill the niggas spots till I fucking die, but nobody sees it from my point of view.

whatever, nothing is forever, and I sincerely appreciate you niggas chiming in.

losing your bombing partner and best friend made this graf shit even more retarded to deal with. when you're in Detroit, and you live here, you got enough to deal with mentally.

babbling. thanks for everything, real spit just communicating back and forth with niggas made my morning no homo.

stay up. peace.

the first year is the hardest after you lose someone, it will get better in time, but first you have to accept it and let it go. cryin won't bring that fool back, and if you keep stressin on it you are liable to lose your mind, eventually you got to accept your mans death and keep it rollin. don't stop livin your life because of it, because thats not what your people want from you when they go.. the pain never goes away completely but you can't dwell on it.. you got to go on livin or you get sucked into depression and anxiety and shit like that and i can tell you straight up thats no way to live.

go out and bomb hard and throw your mans up whenever you can, keep the memory of his life alive, not the memory of his death. they never leave you completely, im not mad religious or anything but i feel like there is like another plain of existence or whatever the fuck you wanna call it and the dead never really go away, they just on another level of existence chillin. i swear whenever i'd lose family or friends you can feel them in the room with you. maybe im just trippin but i know im not the only person who's felt that way.

keep your head up though bro.

• Like 1