Found a cell phone....

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Homeboys found a phone in a taxi once. They went through the photos and found a bunch of presumably self-taken nudes of dude. Proceeded to find Mom and Dad in the contacts (and a bunch of others) and sent the photos. All bad, but truly hilarious, and a lesson about not being a douchebag.

Homeboys found a phone in a taxi once. They went through the photos and found a bunch of presumably self-taken nudes of dude. Proceeded to find Mom and Dad in the contacts (and a bunch of others) and sent the photos. All bad, but truly hilarious, and a lesson about not being a douchebag.

hah thats jokes

hanging out at a friends one day & he tells me of how there was this accident which he got a flick of on his phone. hands it to me, saying its there somewhere. going through said phone looking for this grainyass flick (ye olde telephonic) & i see a picture of his dick. dropped that shit on the carpet & washed my hands a few times

Yeah one time this guy I knew wanted to show me pictures of his new bong (did not care; looked anyway). The screen turned off, and I wasn't sure if I should hit left/right or up/down to turn it back on and not scroll through his pics...this was about 4 years ago on a flip phone.

Well, gambled with up, and the screen turned back on. With a picture of his girlfriend squeezing his dick with both hands looking real pleased.

I shut it and handed the phone back.

summer 2011 i left my phone in the car of a girl who was on tour and she's mad internet famous and connected

there was lots of wild shit on there

including vids of me getting domed up and D'ing girls down

and probably a fuck ton of embarassing or incriminating shit

i get kinda paranoid/self conscious thinking about

oh well lol life no cares

:edit: before phone was i sent the dome video to the girl starring in it and she took a screen shot and edited so it was just her face and made that shit her profile pic n FB for a week. she was a really silly/hilarious/crazy bitch like that