Found a cell phone....

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i ever lost my current galaxy and someone with the slightest knowledge of the internet found it, a lot of girls would be put on blast.

not quite sure what the allure is to chicks when sending nudes via text.

i never object to them getting sent, i also never delete em, and that shit gets backed up whenever i switch phones.

a few of them have ended up on channel zero.

girls need to understand that once that shit gets sent, it never goes away.

and the temptation to out these hoes when the relationship sours is only perpetuated when a jaded dude such as myself gets a buzz on and starts fuckin around with the samsung.

lofuckinl at the caliG comment.

props issued for this thread tho.

if i ever lost my current galaxy and someone with the slightest knowledge of the internet found it, a lot of girls would be put on blast.

not quite sure what the allure is to chicks when sending nudes via text.

i never object to them getting sent, i also never delete em, and that shit gets backed up whenever i switch phones.

a few of them have ended up on channel zero.

girls need to understand that once that shit gets sent, it never goes away.

and the temptation to out these hoes when the relationship sours is only perpetuated when a jaded dude such as myself gets a buzz on and starts fuckin around with the samsung.

lofuckinl at the caliG comment.

props issued for this thread tho.

I have never encouraged nor had I wanted to send pics via the cell. I mean I guess Ive had a chick send pics once and maybe did one pic from me, yet the idea has always made me concerned with where it might show up. I could care less where and its not like I plan to be a politician but its the principle of it all. I dont need shots of me or girls that are mine floating around the world....aka the net.

Heee fuckin larious!!!! Vatos Locos!

Ive got a few shots and good goods from my last relationship... and definitely a girl who deserves to be immotalized in the forums of the 12ver ( And I mean that in the worst fucking way possible)....Ive got an old junk phone with no internet, so if anyones down pm your celly and ill send you the pix only if you promise to blast em all over this thread...

qual ah tee....

Heee fuckin larious!!!! Vatos Locos!

Ive got a few shots and good goods from my last relationship... and definitely a girl who deserves to be immotalized in the forums of the 12ver ( And I mean that in the worst fucking way possible)....Ive got an old junk phone with no internet, so if anyones down pm your celly and ill send you the pix only if you promise to blast em all over this thread...

qual ah tee....

That's the spirit champ.