* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks that Vonta's leaving, but 3.5 for a FB is a little much.

He is for sure the best at his position and I believed the FB still has a role in football,

but the Ravens just drafted some kid out of college in the 4th.

He was definately a valueble member of the Ravens, and he certainly played like a Raven.

Good luck Vonta, I know he'll be wreckin niggas shit on some team this season

Tebow to the Patriots, God doing things for the kid.

Patriots fans how you feel about that??

You beat me to it big homie.

I don't get it, but BB knows what the fuck he's doing and how to get something out of every

player, he turns nobodies into champions ever season.

Interesting point I read is that if the Pats get some positive usage out of TT, then itll make Rex looks even worse under evaluation for this season.

Fuck it, I wouldnt want him on my team.

Let me start this and say as much as I hate Bill Belichick, he threw cold water on the sports media's Tibowgasim. Those fuckers are looking for anything to print this deep in to the off-season.

That aside, OTA's and Mini-Camp is over, were do you think your team is at so far?

Aside from QB consistency issues, which resolved themselves by the last day. The Raiders still need to address the CB position (where there is a huge amount of depth), left tackle, and TE. There are a lot of quality guys competing for TE spots, it's just a matter of deciding who gets to be part of that depth chart.

For some reason there's an old USC v Washington game on fox right now

I could give a shit about either team but watching it to get my football fix

well, things are looking pretty bad for him

fucking dumbasses..

.....but of course, this is still a pro athlete ...

"the Patriots may still have to pay Hernandez $2.46 million over the next two years"

So Ohio State fires Jim Tressel, who recruited criminals, and replaces him with Urban Meyer who recruits killers.

Makes sense.

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I think that people need a second chance, and I've always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will." - Terrelle Pryor

I just don't get this fucking monkeys,

You have god given(genetic) talents most people would sell their soul for, and

then you can't stop niggin long enough to practice and become one of the greats.

Ill never understand but I do at the same time.

Damn shame for all involved, but the Ravens are repeating anyway, with or without

some asshole.

Do you know what the word PARITY means? Yeah, it means the Ravens aren't repeating shit.