* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bears had the same record as the Ravens.

I dont see how you can say we arent going to do shit, it's not like we finished 8-8 or some shit.

New coach, new year.

I predict 11-5, 12-4.

Playoffs.

Yeah, but you niggas sat on the couch and my team got its 2nd ring in a fraction of the time your team has existed.

I wasn't talking shit, I just think with the Packers & Vikings you guys won't get a spot.

I highly, highly doubt you guys do better than 10-6.

New coach, new year yes. But the NFC is too tough, theres alot of teams that would

eat you fools right now.

The Ravens are coming to your town, I guess we'll see how that goes.

excited to see what the new chargers GM brings to the table

new coach too

but especially the GM

Aj Smith is the only GM ive known as a fan, year after year making dumb decisions. hopefully this new guy is legit. i wanna see a big free agent or two and KEEP good players for once damnit.... Harrison, Seau, Neal, Jackson...SCHOTTENHEIMER etc etc etc let go because of Aj Smiths personal bullshit.

its rebuilding time which sucks, by im excited to see what happens

not too stoked on Mante Te'o though

i saw him suck in the title game

he sucked at the combine

dude went to a private school that picks its own sched every year....

not hyped at all

i think they are trying to sell jerseys to the sea of philipinos, hawaiians, samoans, here in san diego

"pacific islanders" pfft

Yeah, but you niggas sat on the couch and my team got its 2nd ring in a fraction of the time your team has existed.

I wasn't talking shit, I just think with the Packers & Vikings you guys won't get a spot.

I highly, highly doubt you guys do better than 10-6.

New coach, new year yes. But the NFC is too tough, theres alot of teams that would

eat you fools right now.

The Ravens are coming to your town, I guess we'll see how that goes.

I got that shit circled.

Me too fool.

What games are you guys(and gals) most looking forward to?

Im definately going to the Ravens v GreenBay game, my Ma is a Vikings fan so im going to the Ravens v Vikings game for sure, and ill probably go to DC to watch RG3 v Kaepernik.

Ill probably go to the Raens v Patriots game just to say I saw Tom Brady play in my lifetime and to hopefully watch Joe outplay him a fourth time.

Well I obviously created this thread, but my man pert is cool enough to be the signator.

Anyway:

Rolando McClain retires at 23....who knew that wasnt going to work out.

In other news,

My boy Matt Barkley is going to cook with the Eagles, if he gets a chance.

People are obsessing with the ''Read/run-option and pistol'' offenses, talking about Cutler

and Alex Smith are going to run them....

Other fools are saying it will be a Denver v Seattle Superbowl, thoughts?

Im most interested to watch the Dolphins and Tanny, Chip Kelly's Eagles and it goes without saying, my Ray-bay-bays.

I also can't wait to see it the 3 young legends produce as much this year, who falls off, or who lives up to their monumental hype....we shall see.

Yeah, dude was a fuck up and im glad he saved us the trouble of his loud mouth, nigguh bullshit before the season started. We lost no money on him and now he's gone and we know where were at.

I didnt think we needed that much help on the LB position anyway, our defense is fucking stacked this year.

Ex-NFL WR Chad Johnson arrested

2584.png&w=65&h=90&scale=crop&background=0xcccccc&transparent=false

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson has been arrested on charges that he violated probation stemming from an altercation with his now ex-wife, TV reality star Evelyn Lozada.

A Broward County judge ordered Johnson jailed Monday until he posts a $1,000 bond. Another hearing was set for June 3. An arrest warrant was issued earlier this month when Johnson failed to meet his probation officer.

The six-time Pro Bowl player formerly known as Chad Ochocinco is serving a year of probation after Lozada said he head-butted her during an argument last August. She quickly filed for divorce. They had been married only since July 4.

Johnson was released by the Miami Dolphins after the incident. He also played for the Cincinnati Bengals and New England Patriots.

Lozada is on the "Basketball Wives" TV show.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9294475/chad-johnson-arrested-probation-violation

this fool..lol.

Rolando McClain retires at 23....who knew that wasnt going to work out.

Dude basically quit last season, told Dennis Allen "I get paid regardless of effort" and got his ass sat down for 3-4 games. He was a toxic presence in the locker room as well, and never lived up to the hype. Despite the cap hit that it caused, The Nation was glad to be rid of him. Does he have the potential to be great? I think so, but he needs to get his head out of his ass and act like a fucking grown ass man.

On a side note: I could give two squirts of piss about the Eagles, but I am interested to see how Chip Kelly works out at the pro level.

I just don't get this fucking monkeys,

You have god given(genetic) talents most people would sell their soul for, and

then you can't stop niggin long enough to practice and become one of the greats.

Ill never understand but I do at the same time.

Damn shame for all involved, but the Ravens are repeating anyway, with or without

some asshole.

Very true.

I wish they would stop giving these diva's so much attention, especially when they really won nothing of substance even on the football field.

The pro bowl is a popularity contest, half the people who go every year go on name not merit.

Urlacher retiring from NFL

Brian Urlacher is retiring from the NFL after 13 seasons with the Chicago Bears, according to his official Twitter account.

"After spending a lot of time this spring thinking about my NFL future, I have made a decision to retire," Urlacher said in a statement he posted on Twitter. "Although I could continue playing, I'm not sure I would bring a level of performance or passion that's up to my standards. When considering this along with the fact I could retire after a 13-year career wearing only one jersey for such a storied franchise, my decision became pretty clear."

The Bears parted ways with Urlacher after last season when the two sides couldn't agree on a new contract. Urlacher became a free agent and had said he still had some football left, but he chose to retire after a career that many believe will land him in the Hall of Fame

one of my favorite LB's

I can't wait for this season, so glad the overpaid bums are gone (mainly Asomugha) and they brought in people willing to put in some work. Chip Kelly is getting this team in excellent shape and got rid of fat Andy's taco Tuesday and fast food Fridays in the training facility. Honestly how could any coach think feeding crap to athletes you pay millions to stay in top physical condition is a good idea?

His first draft class was not so bad and I think Lane Johnson and Barkley will be stars in the near future.

I'm predicting a Broncos-49ers Superbowl this year.